10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 8 oz (226.8 g)

Reviews 1-star

Aggravated reflux

Posted by Reviewer2367145 on Jul 21, 2012

I mixed this with my green smoothies and found that I was becoming increasingly nauseous. I couldn't put my finger on what the problem was so I stopped the smoothies. One day I tried just the chlorella in water, approx 3 hours after my previous meal - I immediatly had stomach reflux and the nausea started soon after. I've since checked out some forums and found that other people have had this reaction to Chlorella as well.

hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by 4977844803828274411 on Mar 11, 2014

while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!