great heavy metal remover

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 07, 2010

I recently tested for heavy metals after usinging this product 6 grams/day for 6 months and tested negative for any metals. Prior tot he 6 mos I had high reading of cadmium, titanium and aluminum.

chlorella powder

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 20, 2008

Fine powder like spirulina. It doesn't taste as good as spirulina(spirulina taste is not that great either) even with stevia, but I still drink it anyway, to give my tongue a chlorophyll fix. Excellent quality. Container size excellent(not too tall, wide top). Good edged cap(unlike other Source Naturals bottle caps). Mixes easy in water, room temp or cold. It doesn't stick to the shaker like spirulina sometimes does (if not shaken right). I use a glass eden brown mustard jar and stevia. I also use chlorella tablets(the ones without fillers) and spirulina, mostly capsules. This brand puts chlorella growth factor amount on the label. High in lutein.

Excellent Supplement....

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on May 29, 2009

Chlorella is the best and most complete supplement I've ever taken. It combats irregularity, skin blemishes, and assists with hair growth. It's a perfect food.

Excellent, Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007

I am totally sold on green foods. Chlorella, Spirulina, AFA, juiced grasses. I prefer powdered preparations over capsules because they are more easily absorbed. This is excellent, quality, 100% chlorella.

Best source of greens...

Posted by Reviewer1657348 on May 01, 2009

Love this stuff, it's totally working! My metabolism has increased and I just feel healthier overall after nearly 1 month of usage. I just mix it with some apple juice or in a fruit smoothie and the taste isn't so bad!

Great Product for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1207272 on Apr 20, 2009

I'm a member of LHCF and I bought this product to help me with my ebergy and hair growth. I've been using this for a week and I can already see the effects. I will definately buy more of this.

highly recommended product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3148630 on Jan 25, 2007

The Yaeyama Brand of Chlorella is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola. This company has been specializing in growing chlorella for 35 years in Japan. My father has been taking it for about a month with good results. Do a google search and see the benefits of this algae.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1003810 on Apr 02, 2009

If you're feeling sluggish and worried about your general health, this product is for you!

Chlorella is clever

Posted by Reviewer1043400 on Aug 04, 2009

I've been taking this for some time now and coupled with spirulina, it's made my skin glow and clear - and the price is the best on the net expecially when considering international shipping rates.

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella - The Chlorella Powder I

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I'm an avid chlorella user (see chlorellafactor.com for its many benefits). This was the first chlorella powder I tried since I also take the tablets from the same source. Since it's "yaeyema c." , its taste is "tastier" than the other c. powders I'd later buy and experience.Now I'm settled with Now Foods' c. powder. Not much of the taste, but more of the price. NF's is almost 2/3 the price of this yaeyema chlorella. Anyways, chlorella is not the only green stuff I take everyday. It's just part of the whole. Eversince I started on my green diets (alkalizers), I haven't been sick when I used to easily get colds and allergies. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"