Nice

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

They expire quite soon so must watch our for the date and only buy when I am going to take it immediately

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2895936 on Mar 16, 2014

4 stars

Move bowel

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Feb 06, 2012

Improve constipation

This product was recommended by an aunt.

Posted by Reviewer3346183 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using it for about two weeks now. I am just starting toy feel different. I like the feeling of clean it gives me. I'm not a fan of the taste. It falls somewhere in my scale of tastes, between a medium to strain Rosemary tea and wheat grass. I will certainly become an acquired taste. If I made it through Olive oil, and the others mentioned, I should be well. I will definitely order more. I actually purchased two containers for another aunt. Two aunts & my mother use this product and are very happy. You can expect that they will be telling the folks at their church about it. Thank you for making it easy to order and for the timely delivery. Blessings for the holidays and a prosperous 2012. ;)

ok

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 08, 2010

Seems like a good product if you like this kinda thing but it actually seemed to constipate me and I saw no improvement in health or energy.

Taste too strong

Posted by 5383040937314234213 on Jul 22, 2013

I found the taste too strong so the only way to get it down is halve the dose and add it to my smoothie

Taste is horrible

Posted by Reviewer1839519 on Sep 15, 2012

Will try to get used to the product.

don't get the powder

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on May 08, 2008

the powder doesnt mix well with drinks

Aggravated reflux

Posted by Reviewer2367145 on Jul 21, 2012

I mixed this with my green smoothies and found that I was becoming increasingly nauseous. I couldn't put my finger on what the problem was so I stopped the smoothies. One day I tried just the chlorella in water, approx 3 hours after my previous meal - I immediatly had stomach reflux and the nausea started soon after. I've since checked out some forums and found that other people have had this reaction to Chlorella as well.

Great service! great product

Posted by Reviewer1118433 on Mar 30, 2008

I received my order in a timely fashion and love the product. Thanks sean