July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Yerba Mate, 600 mg, 90 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I stopped using this product after realizing how much caffiene it contains because I have to reduce and eliminate my caffiene intake. It comes highly recommended in the weight loss regimen for those who can stand to have caffiene in their diet. Its has alot of hidden benefits like appetite suppressant, cleanses the blood, stimulates the mind and fights aging, fights free radicals and more, so research it more to see if it fits what you need because if it had no caffiene I would surely be taking it.

Make me nervous

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 19, 2010

I really have not taken this often enough to give it a fair rating so I gave it a 3 star. When I have taken it I feel nervous and so I am reluctant to take it.

Yerba mate

Posted by Reviewer1675972 on May 10, 2012

First time trying it. Have been using it for about 2 weeks, mainly in the morning and lunch. A few times I've felt nauseous after taking it. Could be 2 pills are too strong; am taking 1 pill per day and so far, so good. Haven't lost any weight but it stops me from snacking on unhealthy food.

great service