More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Nov 27, 2010

Like other other reviews, Yerba Mate Tablets give me more energy without jittery or headaches. It lasts for few hours and I space out 3 pills a day. I also try not to take them after 3 PM. This product is one of my highly recommended supplements.

great

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Mar 13, 2011

Works great. Gives me energy and suppresses my appetite. I have to cut the pill in half because one is a little too much for me. Just half gives me the extra perk I need without the jitters.

Seems to be enerGISING.....!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 28, 2012

These seem to have an energising affect when take them. Great value price!

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Jul 20, 2008

I no longer need an energy drink every day. I take one of these and it seems to last long enough to keep me focused.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on Oct 14, 2013

This is a great product. I have taken it in the past and am re-ordering after not taking it for almost a year. Without it I find that I drink more caffeinated drinks instead of water. Although it does contain caffeine, I found that taking the Yerba Mate tablets actually helps me reduce the overall amount of caffeine I take in per day. I am hypothyroid and too much caffeine is not good, these help to reduce fatigue. I recommend this product.

good results, will reorder

Posted by Reviewer2214128 on Nov 19, 2009

good results, will reorder

Strong stuff

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014

This yerba is doing what it it says. Because I am quit sensitive for caffeine I don't like to take a whole tablet but take 1/3 at the time, only when I have the need.

Good for mornings

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on May 11, 2016

I take almost every morning one tablet and after half hour to hour I feel more awake.

Replace Caffein

Posted by 4933387162351864716 on Jun 27, 2016

I take almost every day a tablet before lunch to feel more awake in the afternoon.

Good - not 100% sure of the benefit

Posted by 5412997126019899353 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure what benefit I am supposed to see. My weight is still about the same...no significant changes in anything that I've noticed

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »