Value for money

Posted by 5636291127828113430 on May 15, 2014

This is a HUGE bar of soap so it lasts for a while and is pretty value for money. Great scent and does the job.

Smells lovely

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It smells really nice.

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 12, 2014

Great soap leaves your skin squeaky clean and a nice scent good hydrating properties

awwwwww

Posted by 5320273686719191408 on Mar 04, 2014

loved this soap

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Cool

Posted by 5644338609508464514 on Nov 14, 2013

Best Soap I ever used. After tiresome day's work, taking bath with this soap feels so good.

Ah-um, this is it...

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

This is one of my favorite soaps of all time. It is super gentle, has a great scent, give you this ultra creamy rich lather, and rinses right away easily. It doesn't strip my skin, and I have hyper-sensitive skin. In the colder months if my skin gets a bit dryer than normal, I switch to the Shea Butter version and it's wonderful. If you haven't tried the South of France soaps, give it a shot. Every where I see reviews for this product they are always 4 and 5 stars. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Rich, creamy lather.Very good

Great big bar

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Sep 07, 2013

The Lavender is lovely

lavender soap

Posted by 5174593383812027510 on Aug 01, 2013

good soap but sadly no lavender perfume