July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

South of France, Mediterranean Fig, French Milled Oval Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 6 oz (170 g)

Great smell and suds

Posted by 4808477282582466828 on Feb 27, 2014

I love this bar, the color, the smell and the quality suds it produces. I will buy again!

Very nice

Posted by 5097897281674054434 on Mar 30, 2014

This bar is bigger than expected. Lathers nicely, smells wonderfully sweet and soft. Does give that squeeky clean feeling, but does not dry skin.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

I wasn't sure how this would smell, but I like the scent a lot. A little sweet, not too strong.

My favourite soap

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 21, 2014

Silky soft soap which lathers well and cleanses your skin without drying it out. South of France soaps are amongst my favourites. I don't know what Mediterranean Fig smells like but this soap does not smell like my fig trees so I don't know if this is a true fig scent but it is very mild and pleasant. Love these soaps, they last a long time.

Unused but smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014

I bought this because of the price and the quality of the company (whose soaps I have used before).It smells as it should. Can't comment on lather or lasting qualities. I shall update as appropriate. I also bought the gardenia soap, which smells lovely too.