remaining plaque

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

This soap doesn't smell so good, like an ordinary soap, and so far I don't see anything special about them.

Echo en falta la fragancia

Posted by 5673903930815074051 on Feb 12, 2013

Me gusta que los jabones desprendan olor y esperaba que este, del que había leído tantas buenas críticas, tuviera un olor más perceptible, pero es muy sutil. En este caso, se puede utilizar a diario. No le doy las 5 estrellas justo por eso, porque me hubiera gustado que el olor se notase un poco más, pero sus propiedades son las mismas que los demás de la misma gama.

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

Please replace the fragrance with 100% pure essential oil - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 15, 2014

It’s a hard soap that lathers well and lasts longer than natural handmade soap. It leaves skin squeaky clean, soft and smooth and not drying at all. Not as creamy compared with natural handmade soaps made in small batches. It’s much more moisturising than Dr. Bronner’s soaps. The scent is overpowering when I started using it and it reminded me of the commercial soap bar, Lux. It’s a shame it contains fragrance. But I love how the scent lingered on my skin a while and how it scented the whole bathroom though. It doesn’t smell like unrefined raw shea butter at all. I remember their website stated they don’t use anything artificial!