super

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good soap. Bought a lot of odors)) sorry that it withdrew from the production of soap and a large piece missing on very long)) ordered more if there was available))

Great soap and great price.

Posted by 4926990579929478354 on Jan 24, 2014

Have been using this soap for a while. Very moisturizing. Any company that we have starts buying it too. This website has it priced right.

good for women

Posted by 4845818113306460073 on Dec 07, 2013

nice soap

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Nov 27, 2013

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

South of France Shea Butter Soap... YES, Indeed!

Posted by 4748062962149373887 on Nov 19, 2013

YES! I do love thee.. let me count the ways: 1. Emollient and creamy 2. Leaves a clean finish without over-drying feeling 3. Bar last longer than most soaps 4. Nice Naturally Clean Fragrance while using 5. Price & Size makes the bar very economical 6. Overall great deal for price given its properties, finish, length of duration and all-body use (even my FACE)....

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you miss the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

Good product.

Excellent

Posted by 5134213229398479304 on Oct 29, 2013

Moisturizing soap

Fabulous product!

Posted by 4997209846359580315 on Oct 27, 2013

This is a wonderful bar of soap - it lathers up fantastically well all the way and has a delicate, soothing fragrance. A top quality product that I am delighted to have found on this online store.

great soap

Posted by glutenfreegirl on Oct 05, 2013

I love all of the south of France soaps am trying them all. This isn't my favorite yet. Gets you clean.