New To iHerb?

South of France, Moisturizing Shea Butter, French Milled Bar Soap, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Will buy again certainly

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 22, 2012

I tried this soap bar yesterday immediately after receiving my order. Мy first impression is that it is a huge so you can split it on two parts and get two soaps. I can also tell that its very easy to wash it out from hands or body. The soap leaves a feeling of freshness and hardly perceptible aroma on skin. I'll probably buy it again because I can't find anything better in the stores in my city. 5 stars. Very satisfied.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using this for well over 3+ years and swear by the effect of the deep softness it has. One of the best buys for the money!

Fantastic smelling and moisturized skin

Posted by Reviewer2727680 on Feb 01, 2012

This soap smells wonderful, the creamy lather is nice and thick and most importantly it doesn't dry out your skin after a long, hot shower. It beats every other type of South of France bar soap EXCEPT for the Mango- you could take 10 showers a day with the Mango and you'd still never need to use lotion, it's that good. But the Shea Butter does smell a little prettier, so I just order 50/50 between those two flavors.

Use on face

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Oct 21, 2009

I have had trouble with adult acne. Since I started using shea butter soap I rarely have breakouts anymore. At first I was buying some shea butter soap from another company and had to pay a lot more for it. Once I found this soap and found that it gave me the same results I never went back to the more expensive one. I have bought this soap now four or five times. Any time I come back again for a product, it has to be something I have found to work.

South of France, Shea Butter Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1293484 on Jul 01, 2008

Oh my; this is like heaven. What a nice treat for myself after a long day of work.