Very Moisturising Soap Ever!!!!!

Posted by 5083142880593584873 on Aug 22, 2013

This soap is fantastic!!! I have very dry skin, especially on my hands and feet but with this soap, I noticed the effects as soon as I lather myself with it!! Its absolutely fantastic!!! My skin feels like a million dollars!! I have already bought 2 bars... am purchasing more to keep in my cupboard... Do not want to run out!!! :o))

A hand soap with a really nice scent!

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

And it feels really good on your hand too, and moisturizes quite nicely. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very good soap

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Gentle on the skin, not drying at all. Cleans well!

Really drying :(

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

No way is it moisturising at all. It dried out the skin so much. Not recommended.

moisturizes dry skin

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

South of France soaps are high quality and last a long time. The shea butter soap is great, especially during the winter months. During winter, my skin tends to get dry and itchy. This soap moisturizes, smells pleasant, lathers well, and lasts a long time. It is well worth the money.

good soap

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good soap, the scent is nice

okay

Posted by Reviewer1173696 on Apr 27, 2013

Big bar soap! Lathers well. Smells unnatural and old-fashioned. Okay product for me.

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

Feels luxurious!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Soft, smooth, and silky. I really love this soap. It's quite big as well and will last a long time. My only problem is it's quite difficult to find a soapdish since bar soaps are not that popular nowadays. Will keep on using this one.

Love this soap!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I use this for showering and as face wash! My skin actually feels better and my face is clearer! Love it!