July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

South of France, Moisturizing Shea Butter, French Milled Bar Soap, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)

South of France Bar Soap

Posted by 5587532306778560997 on Aug 31, 2012

this soap has NO allergens at all! Hard to believe that soap can be made without the stuff! But it can! I use it to shampoo my hair too since I can't find a shampoo that doesn't give me a very nasty rash. Then I rince with diluted apple cider vinegar to get any residue out of my hair. Works great!

Feels luxurious!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Soft, smooth, and silky. I really love this soap. It's quite big as well and will last a long time. My only problem is it's quite difficult to find a soapdish since bar soaps are not that popular nowadays. Will keep on using this one.

Best Shea Butter Soap

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Jan 30, 2012

There was only one other Shea Butter Soap this good and they no longer make it. This soap does not have that scented shea butter smell, but a nice, clean, and refreshing smell. It leaves you feeling extra clean. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin.

I love this soap!

Posted by 4747447264056351808 on Sep 14, 2012

I have tried many soaps and this one by far has impressed me the most! It's soft creamy, long lasting, natural, and doesn't leave a nasty residue/feeling on your skin. One BIG benefit that I have found from this soap that wasn't expecting is that it has cleared up my back acne!! I have tried many soaps that are supposed to clear up acne and they have never worked, but just by using this soap it has helped tremendously. Try this soap it's wonderful!

Satisfied! :)

Posted by Reviewer1516593 on Aug 19, 2011

I bought five natural soaps from Iherb and tried 4 of them, and this soap is the best, I want to say. :D A huge bar thats gonna last forever, plus it lathers so much and moisturizes my skin literally!!!