Adore it

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 11, 2014

You either love or hate gardenias. If you love strong gardenia fragrance, you'll adore this. If not, you'll think it smells like an old lady. I don't care, because this soap is pungently redolent of gardenias, and I adore them. It's a good face and body soap.

Sad that this bar soap is discontinued!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Feb 05, 2014

Excellent product. I'm sorry iHerb/ South of France chose to discontinue this product, it superb! The new line of bar soap by South of France products are way smaller and worse value for money - I won't buy them.

Best Soap ever

Posted by Reviewer1150639 on Jan 15, 2014

Please bring back!!!! this is the best soap I've ever tried. I really love this soap, and I miss it very much.

simple soap

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

I was pretty excited after reading all the good reviews.But this is a simple soap.Yes, it smells nice, yes,it has nice ingridients, BUT it dries tha skin so much!! I've tries to use it in the shower and it was my first and last time...It's only for hand wash. Nothing even close to the Nubian heritage soaps(the best)!

Love the smell

Posted by junesam on Dec 19, 2013

I used a lot of South of France soaps and this is the one which gives me the best smell!

Love....Love.....Love this soap

Posted by Sheila on Dec 12, 2013

I have been on a quest looking for the right soap for me and I have found it. I'm loving the South of France products. This particular soap leaves my skin feeling moist. I will not go back to regular bar soaps.

good for women

Posted by 4845818113306460073 on Dec 07, 2013

nice soap

Lovely floral

Posted by 5483768868231473671 on Nov 29, 2013

This is the first time I have used this product. I find the lather very rich feeling with a gentle, fresh floral scent. I'm enjoying this very much.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

The smell is divine