great soap

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

a very mild long lasting soap, scent is lovely too

good soap

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

a big nice smelling and long lasting bar

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

natural ingredients

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

The ingredients are very natural. The item is quite huge (I've made two soaps instead of one). But I dont really like the scent. Займаюсь миловарінням, тому щодо інгредієнтів мила можу сказати вони повністю натуральні і ціна мила себе виправдовує. Але конкретно цей запах не дуже сподобався

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

lovely scent

good soap but not a great scent

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

I like that soap and will definitely order some of the other soaps by South of France. It lathers very well and doesn't dry out the skin, but I didn't enjoy the scent that much.

French milled soap!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I love this soap. It smells wonderful and is great for your skin. I definitely reommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or any kind of skin. My girlfriend uses it and really likes it too... French Milled-- Vegetable Soap-- Not Tested on Animals-- EDTA Free-- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free-- Paraben Free-- Phthalate Free-- 100% Vegetable Oils: palm oil and/or coconut oil and/or olive oil, vegetable glycerin, organic shea butter, mineral pigments or colorants, blends of fragrance, natural oils and essential oils. Perfect soap!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2203438 on Oct 25, 2011

Smells amazing. Skin feels soft. I love high end organic soaps, this is one of the best.- I use the soap lift under all my soaps, keeps them dry, never slimly and they have colors to match every bathroom. Would love for iherb to carry it.

Sad that this bar soap is discontinued!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Feb 05, 2014

Excellent product. I'm sorry iHerb/ South of France chose to discontinue this product, it superb! The new line of bar soap by South of France products are way smaller and worse value for money - I won't buy them.

Adore it

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 11, 2014

You either love or hate gardenias. If you love strong gardenia fragrance, you'll adore this. If not, you'll think it smells like an old lady. I don't care, because this soap is pungently redolent of gardenias, and I adore them. It's a good face and body soap.