Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Mar 13, 2014

I love this South of France soap! Very moisturizing, lathers well, and smells great!

enjoyable

Posted by 4980179297931639979 on Feb 10, 2014

Lovely almond-scented, sweet rich foaming soap. It is very good for the skin, not dry. Unfortunately, the scent does not last until you run out.

Smells like cherries and almonds!

Posted by ksju84 on Jan 13, 2014

a very good purchase, a big moisturizing soap bar with a divine smell of cherries and almonds! I recommend it!

Nice scent and big piece

Posted by Linea-Organica on Dec 05, 2013

Big piece of soap that has scent of Amaretto:) Большой кусок мыла, имеющий запах Амаретто на самом деле. Пахнет абрикосовыми косточками. Качественное мыло.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Nov 27, 2013

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Sympa :)

Posted by Audrey on Nov 02, 2013

Sent très bon, mais pas vraiment l'amande, j'ai plus senti une pointe de cannelle ! Mais le savon faisait son job, sans trop dessécher, donc rien à redire :)

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Oct 29, 2013

labai didelis gabalas, muilina gerai , kvapas labai malonus ir intensyvokas a very large piece of good soap bar, the smell is very pleasant and intensity

Great smell.

Posted by Reviewer1736332 on Aug 17, 2013

I have tried several of South of France soaps and like them all, but this one is my favorite. It smells great! It doesn't dry my skin out either. It's a big bar and last a long time.

Smell <3

Posted by mameesh on Aug 02, 2013

I love the smell! very strong

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »