Smells great, feels even better!

Posted by 4823964917321222749 on Oct 09, 2012

I have been using this soap since I received it and I just love the way it feels and smells. My skin feels satiny smooth, clean and refreshed at the same time.Hands down it's the best soap I've ever used. I will definitely continue using.I wish they had the lotion to go with it just because of the heavenly scent!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1736433 on Aug 22, 2010

Of all the South of France fantastic bar soaps, this has become one of my favorites, although I like all of them!

Soap

Posted by Reviewer2181920 on May 02, 2011

very good...

!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Jun 21, 2011

!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2154019 on Oct 19, 2011

Love the smell and how it feels of this soap bar.

Works really well.

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013

Nice smell.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 07, 2012

Haven't used this one yet but like all the other South of France soaps I have purchased in the past

Good if you like marzipan

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 11, 2011

I think this is a good soap, but the smell was a bit overpowering for me (it has a strong marzipan smell). I prefer their lemon scented bar.

smells great but weird soap

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jun 15, 2012

I use a wash cloth with this soap. I find it's stickier and doesn't rinse as cleanly as other french milled soaps (different brands) I've used. If this bothers you, stick with what you know, if not, then go for it coz South of France soaps **smell** fantastic.

Smells so good!!

Posted by Reviewer3127630 on Jan 03, 2012

I LOVE this one. I cut my bar into three pieces with a regular kitchen knife. Smells exactly like almond and puts me in a good mood when I shower.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »