New To iHerb?

South of France, Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash, Gardenia, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good body wash for good money

Smells great, good lather too!

Posted by 4818113857786582381 on Oct 23, 2012

This product smells great, has good lather, and a little goes a long way! All things that say "Winner" in my book!

If you love gardenia, this is the best value on the market!

Posted by 5147679428230636695 on Mar 27, 2014

I tried several other brands. The scent of this product is better than any I have tried and cheaper as well. With free expedited shipping on orders over $20, this is definitely the best product and the best value to be found online or anywhere.

Very Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2395059 on Oct 03, 2012

I have not tried this product yet, I am sure that it is good but I can't bring myself to try it as the Gardenia smell (which is a smell I love) is very strong to the point that it is overpowering. I have this body wash in Shea Butter that smells much better, I have not tired it yet either but I high hopes that it will be a good wash. At least I can tolerate the smell :)

Great Big Buy

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012

Nice big bottle for the price. Great smell, good lather, use it for shaving also. Not as moisturizing as some washes I have used as my skin gets a little dry after so I must use a cream. Impressed with the improved line of South of France. great job

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »