Sovereign Silver, Colloidal Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, 10 PPM, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

The ONLY antibiotic I'll use!

Posted by Reviewer1584657 From Texas on May 16, 2009

Since I discovered Sovereign Silver several years ago, I have not used anything else for what used to be chronic sinus infections. I would get a doctor's prescription for antibiotics, but within weeks I'd be down with another one. Since I ditched the prescription meds and switched to SS, on those now very rare occasions that I feel a sinus infection coming on, I start taking SS several times a day (just a tspful. under my tongue 4 or 5 times a day plus using it as a nasal spray), it always stops the infection before it really gets a hold on me. I also use it for cuts & scrapes, any open wound, followed by a bandaid, and I've never had one get infected. I feel safe from Swine Flu & all other viruses, bacteria and fungal infections, as long as I keep Sovereign Silver on hand!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3045679 From California on Sep 29, 2010

I woke up one morning in the middle of the night..my throat hurt and I felt feverish...I was sitting there in the bathroom and saw the silver bottle by the sink..I decided to just gargle and then swallow some..the next morning I woke up and felt NEW!!..I did it again just to make sure it would not comeback...to make a story short my son and husband got very sick with what it looked like the flu..but I remembered my incident so I treated them both with silver and Vitamin D3..my son got better perfect! in a day my husband in 2 days ..they are both in shock and bow to me now as if I was the wise Doctor lady in the house...I told him..see no more complaining when I buy too much for Iherb and our house looks like a pharmacy of Natural Medicine!

Sovereign Silver

Posted by Reviewer3180711 From Virginia on Sep 30, 2010

This product is an excellent Silver. It is effective and does what's it's supposed to do. You can call the 800# and speak with a representative and they will answer any questions you might have about dosage for whatever ailment you might have. It has worked for me and I highly recommend it!

Best stuff - cures viruses and many infections

Posted by Reviewer3228414 From Virginia on Feb 15, 2010

Really works. We went from being at the doctor for our infections and getting stomach viruses going thru all 6 of us in short order to stopping things in their tracks. Definitely small enough particles to work. This brand is used in hospitals. Great on any fast moving virus. Will push off but not stop a cold and does not work well alone on sinus infections. You have to pair with the nasal sprayer with silver to be effective for that.

A good Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer1918602 From Georgia on Feb 25, 2011

This is the stuff that you want when everyone is getting sick. It is the first and last resort. Don't forget, before antibiotics were invented, doctors used silver. But get a quality silver, and we consider this brand, one of those.