New to Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer2865107 on Sep 15, 2011

Bought this based on the high rated reviews. Hard to say after using the first bottle, for easing Crohn's symptoms, that it was effective as I had also resumed the Special Carbohydrate Diet that always offers relief. However, since my purchase, I've done more research to find that ionic "colloidal silver" which Sovereign Silver is, is much less effective and inferior for other reasons, than true colloidal siver consisting of whole silver nanoparticles in a suspension of water. Therefore, changed to a very reputable brand of colloidal silver that is NOT ionic.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 29, 2010

I woke up one morning in the middle of the night..my throat hurt and I felt feverish...I was sitting there in the bathroom and saw the silver bottle by the sink..I decided to just gargle and then swallow some..the next morning I woke up and felt NEW!!..I did it again just to make sure it would not comeback...to make a story short my son and husband got very sick with what it looked like the flu..but I remembered my incident so I treated them both with silver and Vitamin D3..my son got better perfect! in a day my husband in 2 days ..they are both in shock and bow to me now as if I was the wise Doctor lady in the house...I told him..see no more complaining when I buy too much for Iherb and our house looks like a pharmacy of Natural Medicine!

The ONLY antibiotic I'll use!

Posted by Reviewer1584657 on May 16, 2009

Since I discovered Sovereign Silver several years ago, I have not used anything else for what used to be chronic sinus infections. I would get a doctor's prescription for antibiotics, but within weeks I'd be down with another one. Since I ditched the prescription meds and switched to SS, on those now very rare occasions that I feel a sinus infection coming on, I start taking SS several times a day (just a tspful. under my tongue 4 or 5 times a day plus using it as a nasal spray), it always stops the infection before it really gets a hold on me. I also use it for cuts & scrapes, any open wound, followed by a bandaid, and I've never had one get infected. I feel safe from Swine Flu & all other viruses, bacteria and fungal infections, as long as I keep Sovereign Silver on hand!

Good product but not one to use everyday

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 20, 2014

Also it loses its efficacy after opening and must use within two months so buying a smaller one would be ideal

Sinusite

Posted by 5264232161217440334 on Aug 04, 2013

Two years. Sinusite Free

Sovereign Silver

Posted by Reviewer3180711 on Sep 30, 2010

This product is an excellent Silver. It is effective and does what's it's supposed to do. You can call the 800# and speak with a representative and they will answer any questions you might have about dosage for whatever ailment you might have. It has worked for me and I highly recommend it!

Best stuff - cures viruses and many infections

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Feb 15, 2010

Really works. We went from being at the doctor for our infections and getting stomach viruses going thru all 6 of us in short order to stopping things in their tracks. Definitely small enough particles to work. This brand is used in hospitals. Great on any fast moving virus. Will push off but not stop a cold and does not work well alone on sinus infections. You have to pair with the nasal sprayer with silver to be effective for that.

A good Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer1918602 on Feb 25, 2011

This is the stuff that you want when everyone is getting sick. It is the first and last resort. Don't forget, before antibiotics were invented, doctors used silver. But get a quality silver, and we consider this brand, one of those.

My fave in Silver

Posted by Reviewer1600992 on Mar 22, 2011

I've used Sovereign Silver for over 2 years. Works GREAT sprayed up the nostrils for sinus infections, great for strep. Will not be without this.

I used this product and became well.

Posted by 4796671626616475716 on Feb 04, 2013

I had been very sick for two weeks with what was the beginning of an upper respiratory infection. I had has these in the past and always ended up needing powerful antibiotics. I purchased this product and took it as directed for one day (seven doses). When I woke up the next morning all of my symptoms had gone and I was back to being my healthy self. I now take it daily to boost my immune system and have not been sick since then. I highly recommend this product.