silver

Posted by Reviewer2823772 on May 20, 2009

tried silver many years ago for a lung infection and it didnt work. this winter I had a sore throat that just seemed to hang on even after some antibiotics were prescribed. i ttok about 4 ozs of this product over a 2 day pertiod and it cleared up. Also had a cat with an eye infection, i sprayed the eye 2-3 times aday and it cleared up in about 2 days . good product works better than antibiotics for me.

Helped heal sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Mar 25, 2010

My son got another sinus infection. He has been on repeated antibiotics. I discussed with his doctor that I would like to avoid antibiotics, but was worried because so often his sinus infections turn into pneumonia. He recommended silver. We used it and his runny nose quickly cleared up and went away. Also, no pneumonia. Another time, it didn't work as well, but I was very slow starting him on the silver. I think it works, but not positive.

Sovereign Silver

Posted by Reviewer1074976 on Feb 25, 2011

I have reccomended this to several people who were pleaseanly surprised by the improvements noted with immunity to colds, etc.

Works like a charm on so many things!

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 06, 2016

Stocked up on this big bottle after I was done with the small one i purchased before. I use it on so many things it's really a great all-rounder for cuts, ulcers, grazes, burns, and also use it as an antibiotic when anyone falls ill and also as a nasal spray for my husband's sinus.

Pleasantly surprised.

Posted by 5299097169542720453 on Jun 29, 2016

I wasn't sure if this would do any good, but it seems to have helped. I'm still not fully sure it will help with all 'medical' issues, but, it's good to know it actually works for minor issues, quite well. I would think the more serious infection or illness, you'd need a more powerful (higher) PPM - but this 10 PPM has it's place too. A note to all reading this. Don't depend on this solving your serious medical problem, or a chronic on-going illness you have. Seek proper medical consultation before using any over-the-counter item to treat any serious medical issue needing a Doctor or Hospital.

Silver Hydrosol

Posted by Reviewer1706262 on May 05, 2011

Product is great, communication was perfect, shipping was fast, but postage to Australia was expensive.

I like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on May 14, 2011

I take it once a day, just started it so I'll report back later.

Sovereign Silver

Posted by Reviewer2220656 on May 01, 2010

This is my third order and I intend to keep it on my counder. I didn't know the difference until I was told about the 10 ppm by a friend. I have passed the information on to others, which I don't do unless I really know they will benefit from it.

sovereign silver

Posted by Reviewer2816757 on Jan 24, 2009

this product is great

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1055204 on Mar 13, 2009

I just discovered this and it works well