Get to know your anti-o

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

An easy read that provides key facts about anti-oxidants and other anti-ageing agents. Highly recommended!

excellent brochure

Posted by Reviewer2653446 on Apr 11, 2011

I learned many interesting tips and facts. Really is a great benefit

Good small booklets

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Jan 03, 2012

A nice and brief introduction booklets about antioxidants. The part: The antioxidants network , really helps me to decide what i need to take to maintain the certain antioxidants level inside my body.

Posted by Alicia on Jun 16, 2012

Like all the other Healthy Living Guides this one provides very helpful info. It's a good reminder of how food can make us live better and longer.

Well written!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Feb 04, 2013

I am a nutritionally-oriented medical doctor, and I find this very useful. I think I will give the booklet to my mother :-)

Good information

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Nov 01, 2012

I do feel antioxidants help, I am a vitamin freek but at 63, I am not on any kind of prescription drugs what so ever, so I guess that says something in this day and age when all doctors want to do is write another prescription for something. It's better to do the research and heal yourself with non-prescription supplements. Your body will thank you.

Alright

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

Kind of interesting

A nice booklet for your healthy library!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

I have almost all of the booklets from IHerb freebies. This was about something , that used to know long time ago, as I am big reader of health related literature as health care, medicine is my non implemented dream. What I like about this booklet and others, that you can drop them into your handbag and read everywhere you have free minute. I read them on the train, airplane, bus as the world is so busy and we do not have time usually, this is booklet is agood solution to fit into your handbag and in your time !

NORMALITO

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 02, 2011

Bueno, para ser gratis no esta mal. Pero es un panfleto normal, con info que puedes conseguir por internet. pero si tienen alguna muestra tipo pasta de dientes, cremas etc..creo que es mejor pedirse algo asi.

Informative

Posted by Reviewer1020909 on Mar 09, 2011

This little booklet was informative and interesting. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »