RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Sandi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1564169 Oct 10, 2008

Very, very informative booklet. AHCC Does much more than I thought. A great immune booster for everyone, not just those with a chronic illness.

Nice booklet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1062249 Jun 24, 2008

This is a great little booklet to explain the benefits of AHCC, which I have been taking and really like!

interesting read

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2374757 Nov 09, 2008

Explains why mushrooms may be more beneficial than other herbs.

AHCC Japanese Medicinal Mushroom Book

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248831 Feb 16, 2009

Awesome book filled with research and fascinating information about AHCC. This book is definitely worth reading :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I like to give these away...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1823374 Mar 24, 2009

I was amazed at the information in this 30 minute read. The research and documentation on AHCC should be shared with your doctor. Its indisputable!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good explanation of how mushrooms work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1745273 May 20, 2009

Although it uses a lot of "medical terminology," this little book was easy to understand and really explains well how mushrooms help the immune system. I have given it to friends to spread the word!

Valuable Knowledge

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2359932 Jun 23, 2009

Have been taking this for about a month now and and it has worked wonders on my Liver, chronic throat infections. I have even learned from this book a lot of other uses for AHCC.

A Miracle plant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1192995 Feb 09, 2010

I read this little booklet and was amazed. I purchased AHCC and was amazed by the results. I had a mold on the right side of my neck, which had changed shape and was now raised. It was painful to touch and I was looking for a plastic surgeon to remove it. After taking medicinal mushroom, together with immune booster, which I first used as a free iherb trial, I was stunned to see that my mole literally disappeared. It is now a flat dot, no longer a large painful growth. I truly believe in the healing power of mushrooms to shrink tumors/growths.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great info on the immune stimulation benefits of AHCC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1317560 Aug 03, 2010

After reading this book, I sent my mother AHCC (recommended dosage), vitamin D3 (10,000 iu/day), and graviola (500mg @ 3 times/day) to treat the breast cancer she was suffering. Without chemo, surgery, or radiation, her doctor said the tumor was reduced by 50% in 3 months and that her cancer markers were reduced by over 50%. In about 8 months, the markers were reduced by about 90%, and the tumor decreased by 75%. I also used this for a dental abscess, and it cleared up in about 4 days. Do NOT take this when suffering fibromyalgia. Before, I finally learned how to cure fibromyalgia, I took some AHCC for a flu, and the pain increased dramatically in two days, but it went back down to the "normal" pain level in about 5 days. Have a Blessed Day, in Christ, Eddie

Fab

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 Apr 01, 2011

Great informative book. Another reviewer commented that the book does not provide a counter argument, and that AHCC must have negative side effects. The reason there is no side effects is because it is a mushroom so only people allergic to mushroom will experience an unpleasent side effect. The reviewer that stated AHCC increased thier fibromyalgia pain may have not awknowledged other lifestyle choices such as over-exertion that may have coincided with taking this supplement. My mother and myself have Fibromyalgia and it has not increased our pain. In fact, scientifically this should reduced fibromyalgia pain. I highly recommend reading this to understand how AHCC reduces inflammation and many other chronic and acute conditions.

Позиции 1-10 из 95