Nothing but an ad for Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

I was expecting to find in this book some good sound advice on tooth care, but found instead that it was nothing more than an ad for Xylitol brand products.

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Jun 01, 2010

It speaks quite a lot about xylitol. I live in Finland, and here xylitol is widely used, so there is little other things in this book. It represents Xlear products. If you are interested about dental health and aren't familiar with xylitol, it's must buy!

Dental Health

Posted by Reviewer1401723 on Apr 23, 2010

I found this very interesting, especially since I am a dental assistant. I know that it is very important to keep teeth clean to avoid many complications. If these products work, and I intend to try some, it would be a very easy way to help save problems down the road.

Wide information on xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 04, 2012

This booklet is very infomrative mostly on Xylitol benefits. Before reading this booklet, I did not know of xylitol and its benefits at all. It could be good if there were wider variety of information on other natural ingridients beneficial for teeth and gums.

So glad I read this

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jun 03, 2010

Very interesting; I learned several things about oral health that I didn't know. Has already helped me make some beneficial changes.

Great Dental Tips

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Jun 23, 2010

I learned several simple ways to help keep my teeth white. Several tips I shared with my Dentist and he agreed this is a very helpful booklet to have.

Dental Health, Optimum Oral Hygiene

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Another fantastic freebie from IHerb. Get yours for free with your next order. The freebies are worth checking out. Learn how to optimize your teeth and oral health in general. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you and have a good day.

misleading information!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

.after a few pages of reading i understood this is clearly an add for Xylitol in genral & also specific from particular brand in a disguise of informative booklet.moreover,this specific company sells products that combine Xylitol & Fluoride together as a "healthy" dental care.i KNOW from bad experience how Fluoride can be harmful for you in general and specifically to your teeth in the shape of dental fluorosis desease. although Xylitol suppose to be beneficial for your teeth,the agressive adds and the teaming of it with Fluoride makes me think twice if not the oposite way....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

a booklet about xylitol.

Posted by timeless on Mar 04, 2011

It is pretty much all about Xylitol. There's nothing else really to read.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3192441 on Mar 29, 2011

disappointing, thought it was information but it was more like advertising