MeeNie

Posted by 5009133331366471454 on Jun 10, 2014

Very Good

No results so far

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Not sure if is good or not as I can fell any difference so far If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

short term "lift me up"..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

very sugary taste that seem to feed the nervous system quickly & for a short term,i would prefer the D-ribose powder because there is no caking additives in it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

In all fairness I can't really give this the most objective assessment because this is the first time I've tried D-Ribose, so I can't compare it to other brands. However, I definitely feel more energy when using this product. I am curious to compare this one to other brands.

Part of Sinatra Solution reigimen-Use at Gym after workouts

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

After reading "The Sinatra Solution", my husband and I started taking D-Ribose, Carnitine, COQ10, and magnesium. The most economical way to take D-Ribose is to order the powdered version and mix it with water. However, we decided to take it after our workouts at the gym. The chewables make this easy and convenient. The taste is pleasant and they are easy to take. It makes it so much simpler to take the supplements we need when we are away from home. Normally we use the liquid form of carnitine and the ribose powder. After using the ribose and carnitine, we noticed that we were less sore and tired after working out. My husband says it increases his energy. I don't really notice a significant increase, but I definitely feel better than I normally do after a hard workout-especially the next day when I usually feel sore, stiff, and tired. Will definitely order full size for continued use.

sampled for CFS

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 11, 2013

it may be that the sample is too small, I haven't noticed any change in my energy levels going through the whole bottle, even taking 2 at once

nothing to say

Posted by Reviewer2596932 on Feb 27, 2013

I feel glucose at the training, but I didn't feel anything special. Don't know if is necessary to pay more for this stuff.

Did not feel it myself

Posted by 4956680574854482168 on Feb 18, 2013

but my sister said she did.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

good

Pick it up

Posted by odereviews on Jan 28, 2013

Doctor's Best, Best Chewable D-Ribose does improve energy levels, and these are pretty good tasting too. Largest chewable tablet I've seen. :) One of the better free samples on Iherb.