ok, lowered blood pressure too much.

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Oct 16, 2011

Tried it for energy. It did give me energy, but I have low blood pressure. And taking the d-ribose, my blood pressure went even lower and I felt a little dizzy. So if a person has strong blood pressure, it might be fine for them.

ribose is not for everyone

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Got headache from this. Be careful.

Chewable D-Ribose.

Posted by arieschild on May 06, 2012

I took one last night after a long very active day along with 3 cordyceps spaced throughout the day. I was able to keep going out dancing last night. Also it doesn't make me hyper or keep me up at night like alot of things. A little sugar is worth the sacrifice. I'm a nurse and HAVE to be active. Also I have chronic fatigue/epstein barr virus, this combats it along with other supps, LOVE iherb.

ribose

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 13, 2011

Helps me with my CFS.

Energy Boost

Posted by 4791677576563776493 on Jul 13, 2012

I usually take this pre or intra my weight-lifting work out and it gives me a nice boost to keep trying harder. Its nice as it generates ATP production and delays fatigue.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1286512 on May 16, 2012

I have noticed the change of energy after starting with these. One hours workout every morning and it goes like a dance.

Very Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer1844463 on Jan 30, 2012

The chewable tablets taste very nice. Taking one tablet of d-ribose, one tablet of l-carnitine and one tablet dose of co q10 will ward off heart attacks according to Dr. Stephan Sinatra.

d-ribose

Posted by Reviewer3217872 on Feb 15, 2012

great product!

My favorite free energy chewable until changes in freebie policy

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012

Since I've been enjoying couple of hundred of these sweeties I'm of course willing to pay some money for them for a change. Eating them before physical activity allows me to keep on longer before I experience acidity in the muscles or tiredness. It's ok that I can't have them for free anymore since I've already got my share for sure.

Part of Sinatra Solution reigimen-Use at Gym after workouts

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

After reading "The Sinatra Solution", my husband and I started taking D-Ribose, Carnitine, COQ10, and magnesium. The most economical way to take D-Ribose is to order the powdered version and mix it with water. However, we decided to take it after our workouts at the gym. The chewables make this easy and convenient. The taste is pleasant and they are easy to take. It makes it so much simpler to take the supplements we need when we are away from home. Normally we use the liquid form of carnitine and the ribose powder. After using the ribose and carnitine, we noticed that we were less sore and tired after working out. My husband says it increases his energy. I don't really notice a significant increase, but I definitely feel better than I normally do after a hard workout-especially the next day when I usually feel sore, stiff, and tired. Will definitely order full size for continued use.