Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012

If I eat smething too fatty or sweet i sometimes feel a little sick. I take one of these and in 5-10 mins I feel fine! Great product...no aftertaste, no burping etc.

Better nutrients absorption

Posted by Reviewer3292517 on Jun 29, 2012

This product is great for digestion and especially nutrients' absorption it seems. I feel much better after taking it (at the end of the meals), much lighter and without the usual troubled digestion I used to suffer from when eating "fatty food".

Muy buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3310717 on Nov 04, 2012

Sólo lo he probado en envase de muestra, varias veces, pero me parece más efectivo que las que tomo normalmente. En el próximo pedido incluiré el tamaño grande.

Got this as a sample

Posted by ayzolo on Oct 04, 2012

Work very well for digestion. Will buy a full bottle.

these are good

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Jul 08, 2012

works.

Posted by 5676414833909717457 on Oct 22, 2012

no opinion it wasnt for me

Works exceptionally well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 14, 2012

I take is with me whenever I go to restaurants and know when I'll be eating something that might be hard to digest. I have less gas now whenever I take this along with meals that contain beans or broccoli and other vegetables that might give me trouble. lso good to take with protein supplements so that your body absorbs more of it, quicker.

Great for digesting

Posted by Reviewer3163266 on Dec 07, 2012

Love this product it is fantastic for when you are having a huge meal, I take 2 and can eat and not feel bloated or VERY full. IHerb you carry the best products and priced really well.

awsome

Posted by 4719996709294746223 on Sep 25, 2012

when taken i use the bathroom and i can see most of the food is flush down in the toillet.(only take when eaten a big meal.)

Foarte eficiente!

Posted by boondy on Jul 30, 2012

Isi fac efectul rapid, inlatura starea de greata si asigura o digestie usoara. Miros cam neplacut, dar se poate trece peste asta, avand in vedere rezultatele. Recomand