Good - easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Oct 31, 2011

I was looking for something to help with gas associated with a vegetarian diet and this has helped. It has not completely solved the problem, but it has helped. It's not convenient to take one every meal, but if you put it in your purse or bag and carry it with you it's easier.

its a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1450751 on Feb 17, 2012

i had a digestive problem, but after used it´s i solve this problem! my digestion is very fast now, unbeliveble! :D

Better nutrients absorption

Posted by Reviewer3292517 on Jun 29, 2012

This product is great for digestion and especially nutrients' absorption it seems. I feel much better after taking it (at the end of the meals), much lighter and without the usual troubled digestion I used to suffer from when eating "fatty food".

effective

Posted by tid939 on Apr 12, 2013

it's good!! try it!

Most Potent Enzymes I have tried.

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012

I have tried about 3-4 different enzyme supplements in my day and of those, these are the best. When I take these right before a meal I can actually feel them going to work. I always aim to take dietary enzymes if I am eating anything that has been cooked and has had the naturally occurring enzymes destroyed. Enzymes are the interface between the nutrients in the food we eat and our cells. If there are no enzymes present then there is no absorption and assimilation of vital nutrients. Of course the body produces its own enzymes but it can easily go into deficit when eating a lot of cooked food and bad combinations of food such as a starch, a protein, and a fat in one meal (most things in the modern diet). These enzymes have the broadest spectrum and the highest amount of enzymes for the price. Best bang for your buck. Plus they are vegetarian so no Ox bile! Hallelujah!

good

Posted by Reviewer2426123 on Jun 30, 2012

very good

The best

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jul 09, 2012

Very satisfactory!

Great asset

Posted by Reviewer2775461 on Jul 13, 2012

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and have found this one works the best. It tackles all the food groups, works fast, small capsule form, and makes a huge difference in our diet and health.

these are good

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Jul 08, 2012

works.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 15, 2012

definitely help digestion - more than I expected them to!