July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Special, Doctor's Best, Best Lithium Orotate, 10 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Bipolar, Stressed or Depressed

Posted by Reviewer1398273 on Mar 01, 2012

Three of these pills is equivalent to one prescription, so be careful to use no more as I have found it to raise my blood sugar as well, but prescription lithium carbonate lowers your blood sugar. Lithium is highly effective at leveling anxiety and depression. I don't take any depression pills exept these and tyrosine supplement.

mood enhancing

Posted by Reviewer3286447 on Nov 24, 2011

Took 1 a day and helped depression, went to 2 a day and better results, then I ordered a full bottle. This will be something I take daily. After couple of weeks I am seeing improvement in memory, hope that increases!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I've taken more prescribed medications in the last four years then people should do in their lifetime. I'm Manic Depressive (Bi-polar) and I stress ALL THE TIME. I eat extremely healthy, I exercise, I don't drink or smoke. I love going the natural route but nothing seemed to help so I went the Pharmaceutical way. I read articles about Lithium Orotate versus carbonate. I tried it and I loved it. I feel calm and in control. I'm not as antsy, and I don't have extreme mood swings.* Please talk to a practitioner if you have a serious mental condition. *

Ward against depression, give them a try

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 07, 2012

Works great for its purpose, comparable to commercial antidepressants; but natural, possibly more effective and without withdrawal or intoxicating your brain with chemicals. Also, this is different from the kind of lithium that's poisonous, this is the orotate compound which is a normal trace mineral.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 09, 2012

No fault of Dr's Best, but this doesn't agree with my brain chemistry at all. Felt lethargic and depressed after 3 days and discontinued.