Too sleepy

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

Within 15 minutes after taking it, I feel dizzy, and have to go to bed. Falling in sleep isn't a problem, waking up is. Getting up in the morning feeling dizzy, tired, and foggy. It could be just me, to be fair. Therefore, check and see if you are allergic to melatonin before using. The pill itself is very small, taste just fine.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Nov 08, 2012

not sure about the effects of this as it kept me wide awake when I expected the opposite.

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012

Did nothing for me

Didn't work too well.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

Unfortunately this product didn't work for me. Perhaps it's not the right dosage. With melatonin, it's important to try different dosages to see what your body needs. Often, less is more when it comes to melatonin, so experiment. Even half a 2.5 mg pill might be sufficient.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Aug 03, 2012

I usually get these as a sample. They dissolve very quickly, but they do not last long in the bottle. They fall apart due to moisture in the air and seem a bit soggy in the bottle once openend. I do like the effects of the product because they help with sleep.

Not quite what I was after....

Posted by Reviewer3016258 on Jul 26, 2012

Good at making me sleepy - but once I go to bed I still cannot get to sleep in a reasonable amount of time; a couple of hours later is not a reasonable amount of time. However, I do concur with those people who wrote about dreams. I don't usually have those kind of dreams.

Not for me

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

Quite a strange feeling after taking the pill - it's not my body. In the morning it was very difficult to wake up and sleepy the whole day went. More experiments will not.

Quck Melt Melatonin 2.5

Posted by Reviewer1460974 on Mar 03, 2012

Does not work. I took 2 and still does not work. I prefer to take the tablets, and they work.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1697639 on Feb 29, 2012

I'm chronically sleep-deprived, that's why I tried this. My very first experience with one dose I awoke alert and irritated after 3 hours (with a nasty taste in my mouth). I fell back asleep close to 1/2 an hour later and had nightmares for the next 4 hours, waking up 5 times between episodes. I'm accustomed to pleasant dreams, and will not do this again. It obviously is an effective preparation. I may well have a biochemical imbalance that affected how it expressed in my system.

cafefull

Posted by Reviewer2117401 on Feb 14, 2012

This is not allowed in to some countries due to to the fact its a hormone. same brand zma is better

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »