Very effective for stress & anxiety

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

Did not feel a difference, but this brand is good

Posted by psoriasis on Apr 12, 2014

Personally I did not feel a difference but I trust this brand. Things like L-Theanine are very different when it comes to effect on different people. It may work for you but I did not feel any difference. However I trust Dr. Best so I give this supplement a 5 star rating.

ok

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

It works great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of ecxessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 9 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Very Good product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

This is one product your doctor will never tell you about. It is very good for mild insomnia, nervousness or anxiety. L-Theanine is an amino acid and should be taken on an empty stomach. It is a GABA precursor. GABA is a calming neurotransmitter. You can try to take GABA directly but it does not work on most people because it does not cross the blood brain barrier very well. L- theanine does. This is a trial size and worth getting to see if it works for you. The recommended dose by most sources is 100-200mg. This is 150mg and right in the middle. You may find you need a little more or less. You may find you need a 100mg size capsule to accommodate such dosing. It is a very good natural alternative to sleep and anxiety medications. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Dec 22, 2012

Calms me down all day. I have friends on anti-axiety meds and this works better for those stressful days.

Not sure if just placebo... But really helps me sleep!

Posted by faintlyglowing on Nov 30, 2012

I used to have a lot of trouble with falling asleep at night, and even though I slept for hours and hours I never felt fully rested. I don't know if it's just placebo, but the quality of my sleep has really improved! I feel rested when I wake up, even though I haven't slept for that long. Love it

Happy pill

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 20, 2012

It has the same effect as if you were to have a couple of bowls of matcha. A calming, tranquil effect, mixed in with mental clarity and alertness

Super price

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 13, 2012

thank you....fast shipping

효과가 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2560698 on Nov 06, 2012

면접 보기 전에 엄청 떨어서 긴장완화하려고 먹었는데 확실히 침착해지네요 덕분에 면접 잘봐서 입사했어요 저처럼 면접울렁증 있는 분들에게 도움될 듯해요