Very Good product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

This is one product your doctor will never tell you about. It is very good for mild insomnia, nervousness or anxiety. L-Theanine is an amino acid and should be taken on an empty stomach. It is a GABA precursor. GABA is a calming neurotransmitter. You can try to take GABA directly but it does not work on most people because it does not cross the blood brain barrier very well. L- theanine does. This is a trial size and worth getting to see if it works for you. The recommended dose by most sources is 100-200mg. This is 150mg and right in the middle. You may find you need a little more or less. You may find you need a 100mg size capsule to accommodate such dosing. It is a very good natural alternative to sleep and anxiety medications. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Great for sleep and anxiety. Won't be without it.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Oct 25, 2011

I love this stuff! Due to illness I wake up every few hours and cannot get back to sleep. I can take one of these every time I wake and get a few more hours sleep. I also like it to help calm me down. It is an amino acid so there is no chance of addiction and I spoke to the company and was told there is a cumulative effect when you take it every day. This is not a drug so you won't be hit in the face with the effects but I won't be without this stuff.

Calming

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 12, 2011

Theanine is important to me because I have a high stress job and getting older does'nt help. I'm a bus driver so the calming effect helps alot and it does'nt induce sleepiness which is good if you're driving.

Works well!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on Jul 02, 2012

Taking it in the evening it makes me sleep deeper than usual and I'm completely "down" waking up the next day. I take it as a stress fighter and to stay calm. Works very well!

I liked it

Posted by sportpit on Jan 04, 2012

It improves the mood and makes you a bit calmer

It works great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of ecxessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 9 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Feel the stress drift away.

Posted by sun276 on Nov 05, 2012

Works great! I can feel my body relaxing only 10 minutes after taking one Doctor's Best Suntheanine L-Theanine 150mg cap. I have tried it for a few days now, and I am getting to sleep faster, and having a deeper restful sleep. I have never taken any medication for sleeping before as I usually sleep quite well, but my sleep patterns are off at bit these days. I do have an auto-immune disease, so I am being careful and watching for any unusual signs. I would recommend asking your doctor for sure about this first, because it works very well, and it may or may not be ok if you are taking certain other medication. Nighty night! :)

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

Taking this product felt like i would drink big cup of green tea. I felt those calming effects and anti-stress effect. Works!

Bulgaria

Posted by Militsa on Jan 07, 2012

Great product, it really made me calm while I was under pressure

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 09, 2012

This has helped me to sleep more peaceful than usually.