Special, Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 10 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Great

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

This is really great for sleep, but if I take the whole capsule I would wake up at 4 at not beeing able to fall asleep again. I take only less then half in some water, and I fall asleep quicly and stays asleep the whole night. I also use melatonin spray. This is the perfect combination for me.

Helps my dog during thunder storms

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

I've tried melatonin and rescue remedy but theanine is the only supplement that I've found that I can see a marked difference. I try to get it to her as soon as I see the sky darkening though sometimes it's at the first rumble. Amazingly, after years of trying to dig through floors at the first sound of thunder, she is content to just lie near my feet. I also take it sometimes myself if my mind is racing and I want to de-stress. It needs to be the suntheanine form, this brand works as does another one that I've reviewed.

Personal L-Theanine Favorite

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Fatigue to Fantastic book recommends using the Suntheanine version of L-Theanine. First bought it locally and it was so expensive. Doctor's best has a great product and priced well at Iherb. Helps with stress.

Mi rescate

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Sep 08, 2012

Nada mejor en los días de estrés o nervios o cuando me cuesta conciliar el sueño, me tranquiliza sin somnoliencia. Perfecto para mi.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Sep 24, 2012

This relaxes my mind so I can focus more easily. Gives me more mental energy without making me jumpy, like caffeine, for example. Also like that is has no crazy chemicals.