Lung strength tonic

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

Cordyceps is mycelia(living mushroom roots) and therefore it's potency/mycelia survival relies on professional and temperature sensetive handling and storage for it not to die, which would make mycelia inactive. I find this specific brand variation effective on regular usage over a few days or weeks. It works great in combination with "Lung Saver, Natural Care" for more acute and rapid lung health recovery and strengthening.

Cordyceps power !

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Jan 28, 2012

Seems to be good stuff, maybe not as effective as Jarrow brand in my experience, but still very good. I play in a basketball league, and if I take these beforenand, I generally have more stamina to stay energized until the end of the 2-3 games we play per night, and I'm 47 yrs old.

Jump in energy

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Apr 21, 2013

This definitely does something. I felt like getting things done. However as its the trial size, I dont know if the effect 'wears off' with constant usage.

helps

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Mar 22, 2012

the product produces some energy

Cheaper than the actual plants!

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

If you were to buy the actual cordyceps from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) shop, it will burn your pocket!! It can easily costs US$500 to 1,000 for a box of cordyceps. The capsules version is convenient and economical way to consume cordyceps. I drink it for general health support. I will definetly stop buying the actual cordyceps and take the pil. Kechingggg!

this is a good one

Posted by 5050700228844522551 on May 17, 2012

I like this, helps with the focus. Nice that they have a small pack of free samples with an order. Glad I got to try it.

Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Oct 27, 2011

This product helps keep my immune system in top shape so that I can stay healthy.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Nov 07, 2011

Does help with energy.

I think it helps the circulation of blood.

Posted by ILoveHealth on May 20, 2012

I think it helps the circulation of blood.

Good for lungs and kidneys

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 05, 2012

After taking these, I could feel better breath and energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »