Great!

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Nov 13, 2011

I know research hasn't proven it, but I feel a boost when I take cordyceps. Not jittery but my running performance increases, I want to push harder and feel more competitive. I take it pre-race.

Special, Doctor

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price.

good

Posted by liubimica on Nov 07, 2011

these caps are very good, i feel more energized and i sleep well

Work

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Oct 24, 2011

I did see an improvement in physical strength.

Lung strength tonic

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

Cordyceps is mycelia(living mushroom roots) and therefore it's potency/mycelia survival relies on professional and temperature sensetive handling and storage for it not to die, which would make mycelia inactive. I find this specific brand variation effective on regular usage over a few days or weeks. It works great in combination with "Lung Saver, Natural Care" for more acute and rapid lung health recovery and strengthening.

Cordyceps power !

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Jan 28, 2012

Seems to be good stuff, maybe not as effective as Jarrow brand in my experience, but still very good. I play in a basketball league, and if I take these beforenand, I generally have more stamina to stay energized until the end of the 2-3 games we play per night, and I'm 47 yrs old.

Jump in energy

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Apr 21, 2013

This definitely does something. I felt like getting things done. However as its the trial size, I dont know if the effect 'wears off' with constant usage.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Nov 16, 2011

It's not a jack3d, but give stamina.

Worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I like this Cordyceps as I noticed, that Cordyceps in capsules works better than in tablets, also it is as effective as my favorite Eclectic Institute Cordyceps, that I also shopped at Iherbs. By the way, I love these sample bottles, as they are very convenient for storing other remedies when I need to take some for travelling. Also I use these bottles for opouring in some lotion for travel purposes, for storing spices, little salt for my travel needs too. Never throw it away when it is empty, as you can store also the same DR. Best Cordyceps if you decide to buy a big bottle, so you will have a label on it ready too:)

Did not notice significant result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

I took this Cordyceps caps only for 10 days, in the morning during breakfast. As for me, I did not see any significant result for my energy or stamina. But maybe these caps should be taken longer. // Принимала в течение 10 дней, по 1 за завтраком. Заметных результатов по энергичности не заметила. Но, возможно, их нужно просто принимать дольше.