Great option as a freebie!

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

Muy buena opción para ser una muestra gratis!

Only took a few but...

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I only have takes a couple from this sample. But seems to be doing well.

works!

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Feb 07, 2012

I definitely notice the difference and will continue to take them. This was a free sample but I also order the regular size bottle.

Seemed really Good

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

Only tried the sample (10 caps) but I really believe in the medicinal mushrooms and this version seems very good.

Cordyceps - Elnergy and overal health source!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

Great product to show you the amazing properties of the cordyceps medicinal mushroom. Look around the web (search on Google) to see some opinions and articles, but most importantly - try it for yourself! In some cases the trial size of 10 capsules might not be enough and I definitely recommend purchasing the full-on product. I use it non-stop for months with excellent results. You won't be disappointed.

Have not tried

Posted by redhouse2957002 on Jul 14, 2012

Have not tried

good

Posted by Reviewer2951690 on Sep 18, 2012

Gives you good energy, mental alertness, focus, more frequent erections. Works great when you havent slept well, or when you catch a virus. I only use it when I need it, not regularly, better than coffee or antibiotics.

The Best Freebie For Me~

Posted by JJ2007 on Sep 20, 2012

Each time I re-order more product @iHerb.com, I make certain to request this 'Ultra Cordyceps' supplement as my "Freebies" gift. This superior antioxidant helps to keep my post-menopausal memory almost as sharp as it was 20 years ago. I use 'Now Foods Cordyceps' daily, but since they don't offer it in a "freebie" trial size, I have chosen to take the 'Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps', instead. I'm very pleased with this Cordyceps offering and will continue to accept it as my free gift each time I re-order more refills with iHerb.com.

it works