Great option as a freebie!

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

Muy buena opción para ser una muestra gratis!

Only took a few but...

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I only have takes a couple from this sample. But seems to be doing well.

works!

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Feb 07, 2012

I definitely notice the difference and will continue to take them. This was a free sample but I also order the regular size bottle.

Cordicepts smell good

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 03, 2012

I don't know if they are making me into superwoman, but they do smell delicious, like fried mushrooms. Millei from Canuckland

Seemed really Good

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

Only tried the sample (10 caps) but I really believe in the medicinal mushrooms and this version seems very good.

Cordyceps - Elnergy and overal health source!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

Great product to show you the amazing properties of the cordyceps medicinal mushroom. Look around the web (search on Google) to see some opinions and articles, but most importantly - try it for yourself! In some cases the trial size of 10 capsules might not be enough and I definitely recommend purchasing the full-on product. I use it non-stop for months with excellent results. You won't be disappointed.

Have not tried

Posted by redhouse2957002 on Jul 14, 2012

Have not tried

Give Your Mitochondria a Boost

Posted by DocMike on Jul 07, 2012

This Doctor's Best product packs in the Cordyceps and its active ingredients. Try this cutting edge supplement used by the Chinese Olympic teams of past to boost performance for 2-3 months and see if your energy and stamina are improved.

Definitely An Energy Booster!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 10, 2012

I work out in the morning on empty. This has given me the sweat factor and the energy like I have never seen before. I know my fat cells must hate me. My BMI actually fell meaning that I actually lost fat deposits or gained more muscle or both. Forget the caffeine and the other stimulant this is IT!

good

Posted by Reviewer2951690 on Sep 18, 2012

Gives you good energy, mental alertness, focus, more frequent erections. Works great when you havent slept well, or when you catch a virus. I only use it when I need it, not regularly, better than coffee or antibiotics.