A Chinese stable in soups, food and snacks

Posted by Reviewer1782929 on Apr 29, 2011

I have been eating Goji berries since I was a kid. The Chinese believe in the value of using Goji berries as often as possible.

These are the best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011

I haven't eaten a lot of different Goji berries, but I can't imagine a better choice. In fact, after trying this sample, I bought two bags!

Special, Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji-To-Go

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Perfect snack!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

Loved it very very very much! It's a perfect snack for me! And in a low calories!

Utmerket!

Posted by Reviewer39238224 on Aug 27, 2012

Uvanlig for meg bær ligne berberis, svært velsmakende og sunt, vil jeg være bestilling igjen

The best!!

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

The best Goji I have ever tried! So moist and soft, fantastic taste! I got this little bag for free and ordered Navitas Goji(they are also good but these are heavenly! even the kids like them;) )..but next time I will order a big bag of Dragon Herbs!!

No Comparison!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

These are so much juicier than the gojis I've bought in the past I can hardly believe it. Rich and moist and bursting with colour, compared to the dry, hard and dull berries I can buy at home. More expensive, but worth the extra.

Great taste

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

Love it

Godzhi's berries

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

It is tasty and is useful! Reminds taste of dried dates. I recommend to all!

Tasty snack!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I liked this snack and texture of these berries dried, also price for the full packaging is reasonable, but I will try first to buy navitas Goji berries if I decide to buy goji berries. Now I know the taste of haven Mountain goji berries and will see what about Navitas :)