GREAT Goji Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I LIKE the Goji taste in these berries! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, pocket, locker, bedside table and your desk at work. Kids will like these too! Put one in their backpack for school. Great taste and a healthy product. What more could you ask for?

plump sweetness

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014

great for a snack, or with my cereal or yoghurt!

Special, Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji-To-Go - 1/2 oz of Goji berries is NOT enough!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I tried this as a sample, about 1 table spoonful lumped together ... And quickly - I hungered for more.! So if you want to torture yourself salivating for more Goji berries, buy this one. Otherwise, give yourself a treat -- get the bigger one and really enjoy the heavenly taste of Goji. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

goji odziņas

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2013

lieku klāt putrai. gardas un veselīgas!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Berries EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Dragon Herbs: Snack Grade Delicious -- Herb Grade Serious! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

great super foods

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

Very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Mar 02, 2013

I didn't eat them, but my grandson just loved then, healthy treat for kids and adults

Delicious

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 28, 2013

Super free item! Worth to taste :)

Love these Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 05, 2013

I use to eat these years ago and then recently tried them again. They are wonderful. And I can tell a big difference in becoming clearer minded. I was beginning to worry about it but no more. I'm sticking with these this time. -Janis