A Chinese stable in soups, food and snacks

Posted by Reviewer1782929 on Apr 29, 2011

I have been eating Goji berries since I was a kid. The Chinese believe in the value of using Goji berries as often as possible.

These are the best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011

I haven't eaten a lot of different Goji berries, but I can't imagine a better choice. In fact, after trying this sample, I bought two bags!

Special, Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji-To-Go

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Utmerket!

Posted by Reviewer39238224 on Aug 27, 2012

Uvanlig for meg bær ligne berberis, svært velsmakende og sunt, vil jeg være bestilling igjen

Perfect snack!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

Loved it very very very much! It's a perfect snack for me! And in a low calories!

Great taste

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

Love it

No Comparison!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

These are so much juicier than the gojis I've bought in the past I can hardly believe it. Rich and moist and bursting with colour, compared to the dry, hard and dull berries I can buy at home. More expensive, but worth the extra.

The best!!

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

The best Goji I have ever tried! So moist and soft, fantastic taste! I got this little bag for free and ordered Navitas Goji(they are also good but these are heavenly! even the kids like them;) )..but next time I will order a big bag of Dragon Herbs!!

Так себе

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Ягоды похожие на мелкий изюм, на вкус не понравились. ********* פירות יער דומים לצימוקים קטנים, הטעם לא אהבתי. Berries are similar to the small raisins, to taste is not liked.**********

Yuck! But Never Mind......Get up to $10 OFF Any Purchase today With Coupon Code Wim426!!!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Feb 09, 2013

Goji berries have a really hard-to-describe, almost Earthy taste. You'll love them or hate them but the sample was free and I've gotten most of the other free samples already! Get up to $10 OFF with free shipping available on any purchase today with Coupon Code Wim426 at the checkout! BTW, not free, but get a super deal on a natural, organic, tasty lipbalm: http://iherb.com/p/47563?rcode=wim426