Special, Enzymedica, Digest Gold, Premium Enyzme Formula, 6 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Excellent

Posted by mighty on Sep 04, 2013

This product helps me relieves indigestion and bloating that was being caused by over eating.

Special, Enzymedica, Digest Gold, Premium Enyzme Formula, 6 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Sep 17, 2013

Very good, pure formulation with lot of good stuff in it. Thank you iherb for good freebie. I am always astonished by digest formulas which have so much added impure ingredients like stearates, colorants, etc. Its big nonsense to me. I want to be fed pure and clear :) The only concern about these is their price. It is huge. I think they are not worth it, because one can get way stronger and better products for overall health for normal prices.

life-changing supplement

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 19, 2013

for many years I was plagued by a constant misery of acid indigestion and bloating. After eating I could barely move. I traveled with antacids everywhere I went. I noticed an aquaintance of mine using enzymes and, after inquiring about them, decided to try them myself. That was over two decades ago, and I haven't had a single episode of acid reflux since. The difference this had made in my life has been miraculous. Enzymedica Digest Gold is a safe, economical and effective formula. Simply take one before each meal. Hopefully it will do for you what it did for me.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 10, 2013

I use it for a couple of day only due to the amount in the bag it I found it quite good. I have notice some improvment in my bowel movement.