good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good cream

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 01, 2013

Got this as a gift for a friend who has grand-children. She appreciated it

WOW.

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I got the sample of this product on a whim. My newborn is suffering from facial cradle cap and we've tried different natural remedies - cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil - and nothing worked to ease the flakes and itchiness. BUT. I put a bit of soothing cream on it and it immediately started to correct itself - I ordered a bottle and had it shipped overnight, have had it one day, and her face is almost completely cleared. I am a believer!!!

Good eczema cream

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful eczema cream for all ages. Using on my sons eczema patch after bath time with great success. Also, compared with prescribed eczema creams I don't have to worry about him applying the cream on his own, or about it thinning his skin or decreasing immunity.It has good ingredients for sensitive skin such as jojoba oil, calendula and oat extract. The probiotics and neem help to soothe itchy eczema patches and keep them at bay. Great sample! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

This was your average basic cream.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Can't say much more of it, it was ok but nothing spectacular. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Special, Episencial, Soothing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Jan 04, 2013

Visai nieko

Good.

Posted by astukss on Feb 23, 2013

Spotting him with atopic dermatitis in the affected arm. Softens the skin and did not have any side effects as are often from other creams.

Good

Posted by 5038906345677734328 on Feb 04, 2013

very good

Posted by Reviewer1207555 on Nov 29, 2012

great sample. very good for our child.

Probé y repito repito

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Buena hidratación, superfácil absorción. Repetiré con el formato grande seguro.