good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good cream

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 01, 2013

Got this as a gift for a friend who has grand-children. She appreciated it

Good eczema cream

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful eczema cream for all ages. Using on my sons eczema patch after bath time with great success. Also, compared with prescribed eczema creams I don't have to worry about him applying the cream on his own, or about it thinning his skin or decreasing immunity.It has good ingredients for sensitive skin such as jojoba oil, calendula and oat extract. The probiotics and neem help to soothe itchy eczema patches and keep them at bay. Great sample! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

WOW.

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I got the sample of this product on a whim. My newborn is suffering from facial cradle cap and we've tried different natural remedies - cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil - and nothing worked to ease the flakes and itchiness. BUT. I put a bit of soothing cream on it and it immediately started to correct itself - I ordered a bottle and had it shipped overnight, have had it one day, and her face is almost completely cleared. I am a believer!!!

This was your average basic cream.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Can't say much more of it, it was ok but nothing spectacular. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Special, Episencial, Soothing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Jan 04, 2013

Visai nieko

Good try

Posted by Reviewer2235276 on Jan 06, 2013

good as it is free

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I got a free sample of this. It is very nice. I used it on my face and it was soothing and light. I thought it made my face less lined. The sample wasn't enough to use over the course of a week or two to see if long term use has merits.

Works nicely on eczema patch

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Dec 15, 2012

Got it for my baby, but found it works nicely for me. I like the ingredients.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1207555 on Nov 29, 2012

great sample. very good for our child.