Average

Posted by marjaana on Oct 01, 2014

It was a small sample so I don't have much to say. It didn't impress me, I'm not going to buy the product.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Cream EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This is meant for "Made for Babies + Kids" but works also perfectly on my Exxtra-sensitive skin. Me likes!! Soothes so well. 99% of creams burn my skin. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Nice and soothing

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013

This was given to a guest at our house who brought their baby, and I was told it was really good - smooth, nice to spread, and it did the trick

This was your average basic cream.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Can't say much more of it, it was ok but nothing spectacular. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good eczema cream

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful eczema cream for all ages. Using on my sons eczema patch after bath time with great success. Also, compared with prescribed eczema creams I don't have to worry about him applying the cream on his own, or about it thinning his skin or decreasing immunity.It has good ingredients for sensitive skin such as jojoba oil, calendula and oat extract. The probiotics and neem help to soothe itchy eczema patches and keep them at bay. Great sample! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

good lotion, softens skin good.

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good cream

OK

Posted by ugilee on May 05, 2013

Good cream

Helps my baby's eczema!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Beats applying steroid creams which thins their skin. This is an all natural solution which contains oats, calendula and jojoba oil. Soothes rash and itchiness. I've grown skeptical after visiting many doctors and tried so many lotions, potions and whatever they prescribed. Great that they give this out as a sample for you to try! Give it a shot! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Gentle and mild.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Mar 15, 2013

Gentle, smell good, feels good on the skin. I would certainly use this one my baby.