this was a trial

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on May 29, 2012

my nails grew like crazy - ordered bigger bottle

good product

Posted by 5291178449155644788 on Aug 29, 2012

I had few trials and took it for a few weeks, I really can see my hair looks better

Хороший продукт

Posted by zvetOK on Jul 17, 2013

Верю в пользу!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

Saw results in 2 weeks :)

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Oct 16, 2014

I have been taking this product for my hair and nails -- and gosh does this product provide results -- am definitely going to continue to use this :)

Biotin

Posted by 5703938085078251733 on Feb 28, 2015

Not sure about results, because used only one bottle of 7 Vcaps, but I definately felt better and there was a slight increase in hair growth afterwards.

Very well Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 5*****

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I liked the biotin. I took it along with multivitamins http://www.iherb.com/country-life-core-daily-1-multivitamins-women-60-tablets/34145 Nails stopped stratify and become stronger. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. Visit my page for more reviews...

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2380292 on Dec 16, 2011

LOVE IT!

good

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Mar 31, 2012

I can't say anything relevant for this particular product, since the quantity was so small. But my boyfriend has been using Biotin 5000 mcg for the last 5 months or so and the results are clearly visible: his hair does not fall as much and it seems healthier and more beautiful overall. But the results are visible only as long as he's taking the vitamin. If he stops taking it, his hair starts falling again in only a few days. He will continue to use it for an undefinite amount of time

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2207278 on Jul 24, 2014

I am taking this for thinning hair, haven't taken it long enough to see results but I am thinking possible that I will see results shortly.

Biotin 5mg ...

Posted by 4951332918000790970 on May 14, 2015

I dont expect improvement over 30 days so a bottle of 7 capsule is not going to be much use