good product

Posted by 5652464305231052323 on May 22, 2012

I keep ordering the 0.14 oz sizes as freebies with my purchases to save up for my next backpacking trip. Also purchased the large size. I much prefer this cream to the gel formula as the skin readily absorbs it. Not greasy. I just use for general muscle soreness, so without any chronic condition it is hard to gauge how well it works, but I'm glad to have on hand and figure it's probably doing some good. This product came highly recommended by doctors and nurses who cared for a paralyzed family member with chronic pain from wheelchair related stress. I'm VERY sensitive to products/ perfumes and have no negative reactions to this product.

good

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good

One of the best topicals I have ever used to ease aches and pain

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

Traumeel ointment has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for the past few years. I had used plain arnica gels for decades for muscle pain and bruising. One day a co-worker introduced me to Traumeel, which she said she had used with best effectiveness when taking the homeopathic tablets internally as well as using the cream externally. Arnica is one of the ingredients of Traumeel, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did, as it has helped me through any number of painful episodes with muscle spasms, neck and shoulder pain, pulled ligaments, etc. Traumeel also comes in a gel if you prefer that form. I love this ointment for its amazing effectiveness. It is fragrance free and there is no clothing staining or irritation for my ultra-sensitive skin. I added this sample to a care package for a friend whose husband plays hockey. He keeps arnica gel, etc. on hand in his own medicine cabinet for hockey injuries and muscle aches, and I wanted to make sure he knew about Traumeel as another great topical treatment for pain. Highly, highly recommended!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

For pregnant and lactating. A very necessary thing, is in full, once the probe does not hurt!

It seems that it does work!

Posted by Meduvar on Aug 01, 2012

I put on a burn: significant relief of pain. But does not seem hastening wound healing. As always with iHERB, package arrived very quickly.

Freebie sample

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

Doesn't seem to work any better than Aspercreme. I have lots of acreage to cover (Fibromyalgia) and need a product that works quickly and consistently.

No smell, no burn - and it WORKS!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 22, 2010

This is my go-to ointment for muscle pain. It doesn't sting or burn, has no odor, and works right away! I can't explain the homeopathy, but the results speak for themselves. Get a sample, you'll soon buy the tube!

This stuff is the best for bringing owies out.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 20, 2010

Want to bring a bruise out quickly. This is your ointment. Want it to stop hurting faster, this is what you want to use. Amazing for our lacrosse playing son.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Sep 06, 2010

I'm so grateful to iherb for this sample. A wonderful cream that worked wonders for my arthritic feet. I have now bought the full size tube. The cream also really helped my damaged cruciate ligament.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3287829 on May 24, 2012

good and fast work, will order more packages