Helped

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on May 08, 2010

Tried the sample of this ointment on a day that I was particularly sore. It definitely caused the pain to be eliminated much more quickly than it would have without it. I don't feel comfortable giving it 5 stars without being able to try it for a longer period of time.

This did not help me

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 18, 2012

But perhaps the severity of the joint pain and swelling is beyond what this product can help with.

Not sure

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012

I can't tell whether this product works or not long term, but it didn't help knee pain when used as needed.

Product not received

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Sep 12, 2012

It was not included in the parcel I received today. My order took almost 6 weeks to arrive. The service at Iherb, for the shipping, is chaotic. Once it takes 10 days, and another time it will take 40 days. Not happy with this.

eestisse tellimine keelatud

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

tegemist ravimiga, eestisse ei tohi tellida.

just for one time

Posted by Reviewer2321749 on Aug 15, 2012

it's just sample....

Homeopathic pain killer

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

The ointment works. For those skeptics who say that homeopathy is quackry, this is a product to use. It gives relief to joint pains within minutes.

A first -aid kit must have!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

This is an excellent ointment for aches, pains and bruises. In my latest gift orders I included a free sample for each person as I think so highly of the product. It contains a blend of several homeopathic quantities of herbs including arnica. The only criticism of the product I have--as is often the case with topical remedies as well as medicines--are the non-active ingredients. The carrier ingredients include cetystearyl alcohol, paraffin and white petroleum. Although many people prefer to avoid petroleum products, these chemicals are not considered hazardous in the databases where I've looked them up. I figure for occasional use when there is a bruise, muscle exertion or strain, even a flare up of joint soreness, the benefit that Traumeel offers far outweighs any minimal risk or undesirables. Unfortunately, even among natural and homeopathic brands, petroleum is hard to avoid. Better than the pesticide ridden and genetically engineered cottonseed oil that is in a famous brand of antibiotic cream or the known carcinogenic effects of parabens that are in an array of other products. Traumeel is paraben-fee and appears to be non-GMO.

Yes and no

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 02, 2012

From Ry: Yes: I punctured and bruised my finger at the same time. I applied this ointment, and within minutes the hurt eased away, the bruising never worsened and by the next day was almost gone. It impressed me. No: I applied it to my foot for a metatarsal injury without any benefit. This did not detract from the ointment, however; it made sense. The ointment can only penetrated so deeply, and if the injury reachable, it will help. If it cannot reach the injury, obviously nothing will be resolved. In short, for surface injuries, use this ointment.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

It works! Recently back ached - chill from the air conditioner. Cream has eliminated the pain and inflammation.