New To iHerb?

Special, Heel BHI, Traumeel, Homeopathic Ointment, 0.14 oz (4 g) (Discontinued Item)

This product is AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2775461 on Jul 13, 2012

What alot of people don't know is that Traumeel is homeopathic general remedy. You can use it on cuts, sprains, strains, sunburn, burns, generalized pain even exzema or hives as a topical ointment. I keep it in the diaper bag and use it for myself. We keep several tubes of it all over the house. I just wish it wasn't quite so expensive but still worth it!!! Try it out!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Aug 10, 2012

did not get to use it myself, my friend fell down her whole arm blue and swollen, it helped very well.

pain and inflamation gone

Posted by 5481929657619361850 on Aug 02, 2012

i had pain in my shoulder. I went to the doctor she told me to take Advil for 2 weeks for the inflammation. i never used the Advil, instead i found this. I would work out, I would feel the pain then I put this on my shoulder, pain was gone almost instantly. great product.

It really helped

Posted by JKharmony on Sep 09, 2012

It really helped to relieve the pain to joint very fast for my father. It is fragrance free and there is no clothing staining or irritation for skin and it is well-absorbed.

like this product sooo much,

Posted by Alessandra on Nov 20, 2012

bought in drugstore and will buy big on iherb