Nice taste

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

Ginger taste is the most intensive among other ones. The beverage is a little sweety, more hot and spicy. But it's all right.

Uch, aštru

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 04, 2014

Skonis - subtilus dalykas, bet tie pipirai, ar kas ten esantis, gali išdeginti visus receptorius, tikra bomba :) Bandytas tik freebies, tai apie poveikį nieko negaliu pasakyti.

very specific

Posted by VictoriaN on Jul 03, 2012

It might be good for health, but it is so pepperish that I couldn't drink it. But if you get flu or cold i do believe it will help, coz it warms from inside.

is this a joke? 65mg of herbal blend and 4 gr of sugar ?...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

on the positive side the taste is good and has a distinctive taste of Ginger powder,but.....65mg is not nearly enough to make a change in any immune system,not even in a kids size.that leaves an everage of less than 5mg for each plant,even in a good strong extract its not significant in any way,sorry.so its essentially a a great way to charge lots of money for regular cane sugar in a great colorful package,and its not even organic sugar!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Immune drink

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012

Too little portion to feel the result :( But taste is not bad.

Great product, relieved my headache

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on May 19, 2012

Caught a bad cold with headache, tension, sinus....this product is great, unique, well balanced and totally easy to use. Just add water and let your body fight the germs and virus with Herbal Zap. Love this product!

Strong taste of ginger

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Although this has many immune boosting aryvedic herbs it may be a little hard to swallow for some people. It has a strong taste of ginger which some people may not care for. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Special Herbal Zap Immune Support

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

All natural, herbal supplement. May help relieve cold and flu symptoms if taken on a regular basis. Ginger flavor. Good flavor if you like ginger, but it may be a little intense for some people. Just mix in hot water, stir and enjoy. This is a freebie from IHerb so try it for yourself. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thanks. Have a great day.

Special Herbal Zap Immune Support

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 27, 2013

One small unit is too small portion to judge the result. Need more units to tell if its all natural herbal supplements really helps to support the immune system. Maybe buy this in the future.

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

I like herbal remedies so much, so I wanted to try this freebie, too. Taste to me is very good, because now I am drinking cayenne-garlic-tomato stuff from other brand, so this one appeared even delicious to me :D Everything would look good to me, just I don't know if taking black pepper each day for example for 1 month would be good to all people? And I think there are too much of sugars (don't know from where?) I was drinking it in my shaker bottle which is plastic and I felt that taste of plastic. Ayurvedic stuff is not going well with plastic, be aware of this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »