Great Immune Support Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jul 20, 2014

Nice taste.

Uch, aštru

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 04, 2014

Skonis - subtilus dalykas, bet tie pipirai, ar kas ten esantis, gali išdeginti visus receptorius, tikra bomba :) Bandytas tik freebies, tai apie poveikį nieko negaliu pasakyti.

Too peppery.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 29, 2014

Too small a sample size, and too peppery for my liking, so I'm not sure of the results in the long run.

is this a joke? 65mg of herbal blend and 4 gr of sugar ?...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

on the positive side the taste is good and has a distinctive taste of Ginger powder,but.....65mg is not nearly enough to make a change in any immune system,not even in a kids size.that leaves an everage of less than 5mg for each plant,even in a good strong extract its not significant in any way,sorry.so its essentially a a great way to charge lots of money for regular cane sugar in a great colorful package,and its not even organic sugar!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good sample

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I received this as a free sample with my order. Pleasantly surprised with the flavor. Felt like a yummy burst of goodness. Hard to tell if it helps a cold, as I just used it as a preventative. But I would purchase these in the future. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Strong taste of ginger

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Although this has many immune boosting aryvedic herbs it may be a little hard to swallow for some people. It has a strong taste of ginger which some people may not care for. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jun 22, 2013

Only one supply so can't say anything about it

Zapped!

Posted by Reviewer3160517 on Jun 06, 2013

I absolutely love it! Gives me a boost any time of day!also seems to improve the effect of stimulants like coffee and tea

Good Buzz

Posted by themadcatlady on May 22, 2013

Tried this as a freebie. It´s a good buzz, gave me more energy - I tend to "fade" during the afternoon! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »