July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Special, Magnesium, The Missing Link to Better Health, 32 Pages (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 17, 2013

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

Interesting Read

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 15, 2012

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Read this! It will save you life.

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

Very informative!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 30, 2012

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

Good book!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Dec 26, 2011

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.