July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Special, Magnesium, The Missing Link to Better Health, 32 Pages (Discontinued Item)

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 19, 2011

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

Wonderful information booklet.

Posted by Reviewer3354974 on Oct 20, 2011

This pamplet made me research magnesium. Wow! Did I learn a lot. Thanks for sending it to me.

A Good Summary

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

Since reading this booklet, I have also read "The Magnesium Miracle" by the same author. While the full book gives is a very good book on the subject of magnesium, this booklet is a very good summary of the major points from her book. I would recommend reading both.

Good educational booklet

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on May 09, 2012

This small booklet is useful for people who don't know the many ways magnesium is used in the body, and how deficiency can affect us. I think most people would be shocked to discover the number of 'illnesses' being treated with drugs are actually due to magnesium deficiency. I highly recommend the book by the same author for more detailed information. I would recommend the book to anyone wanting to get well or stay well.

Good Reading

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 22, 2012

Pretty interesting, it clear my mind now. I been having legs cramp in the middle of the night, at times, when i seated too long at my desk. Doctor told me, calves cramp related to magnesium/calcium/zinc deficiency.