10% Off Orders Over $40!

Special, Planetary Herbals, Ginseng Revitalizer, 1000 mg, 10 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Helps with memory, really!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

I know that this is supposed to be for energy, but I've discovered that taking 2 of these really helps with memory and mental clarity. The effect is strikingly similar to the effect of Piracetam (a nootropic). I am quite surprised by this and I would love to know which ingredient is causing that effect... Given that I don't see any other mention of this, my experience might be unusual, but I thought it's worth mentioning. As for energy, it does seem to help. I am very sensitive to caffeine. This is caffeine free and causes no jitters.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 19, 2009

I like Planetary's product line but they do use magnesium stearate in this product. Companies can avoid use of lubricants if they run their machines a bit slower.

Free, Planetary Herbals, Ginseng Revitalizer, 1000 mg, 10 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3244629 on Nov 25, 2009

I could tell I felt a sense of wellbeing even during a stressful event of the death of my brother, after taking this product. I will be ordering more.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jan 14, 2010

Directions advise 3 a day between meals, but really only need two a day. Did not take in late afternoon or evening, so not to disrupt sleep. Did feel more energetic. Did not make me jittery, except after drinking coffee.

not so good

Posted by 5291178449155644788 on Jun 02, 2012

didn't like this,increases blood pressure