Smell suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1841225 on Dec 18, 2009

This suppliment is quite smelly and has a terrible taste. I finished the trial thinking it is good for me. I didn't really any noticiable difference.

With bad ingredient: modified cellulose gum

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

There is modified cellulose gum in it, why producer is not making it better? Will not choose it as a freebie once again.

No good.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Besides some sweating and a stomach ache (plus bad taste) these pills did nothing for me. I love Now brands Panax Ginseng 500mg and can really feel the difference, but because these were free I thought I'd try them out. Definitely will never buy them.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

I did not receive products!!!

Posted by 5571232885096881712 on Oct 19, 2012

I did not receive products!!!

No era suficiente cantidad para evaluar el producto

Posted by 5017521843205474768 on Oct 20, 2012

Eran muy poca pastillas para poder ver los resultados.

Sabe fatal

Posted by 5735263093754687703 on Nov 06, 2012

Lo pedí como muestra y solo me he podido tomar un par de cápsulas.Tiene un sabor y olor que me producen nauseas.

from norway