horrible taste and smell

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Aug 25, 2012

I cant say anything about the benefits of these pills, because the smell and the taste of them is simply repulsive.

dad likes it

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Aug 25, 2012

smells like real ginseng - my dad takes one every morn

Core Strength

Posted by AhMinYah on Aug 25, 2012

The Ginseng Revitalizer helps me build core strength to not be as affected by stressful situations. It helps my immune system as well. I have aways liked Planetary Herbals. They're a company with integrity.

It helps to stay focused and energetic

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

My husband takes them daily while on his postgraduate examination session. It helps to stay focused, energetic, concentrated. But not convenient that it's not one, but three tablets to take. // Муж принимает женьшень во время сдачи экзаменов, препарат помогает оставаться собранным и энергичным, но не очень удобно принимать 3 капсулы, лучше бы по одной.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2321779 on Jul 29, 2012

I didn't really get a boost from it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

very good (apart from the fillers) for lifting energy, good for CFS.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

No good.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Besides some sweating and a stomach ache (plus bad taste) these pills did nothing for me. I love Now brands Panax Ginseng 500mg and can really feel the difference, but because these were free I thought I'd try them out. Definitely will never buy them.

I didn't feel any benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 17, 2012

So I'm not sure if this product works for me but I appreciate the sample, thanks iHerb for letting us try new stuff like this.

PERFECT!!