Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 11, 2012

My man occasionally has angina type swelling and ache in the throat, so I have bought it to him. He rated it in 4 stars, because it could be even better and stronger. But otherwise it is very good and we don't understand why other people are complaining about taste. Its such a nonsense. People, please understand, it is like medicine not like candy for you.

Multi use

Posted by Reviewer1889948 on Feb 16, 2012

Great for sore throat, loose stool, and nausea. also nutritive.

Not sure it helped much

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2012

It sure didn't help with my incessant coughing and by the time I received them my throat was no longer burning. Now that I read the ingredients I see echinacea and that stuff has never ever worked for me at all; and the ascorbic acid probably comes from corn which means GMO. YIKES! I had no idea! On top of that nothing is organic. Hard for me to process what I read when being so sick. Glad it was free. I will probably try slippery elm again but will make sure to buy organic next time.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 22, 2011

has an herbal flavor, but works well!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Oct 09, 2011

I tried the free sample but it didn't improve my chronic throat irritation at all.

Ineffective and not good

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Nov 30, 2012

Thankfully i got this for free as a Freebie. It was disgusting and slimy and awful tasting and it didnt even work!!

Elm

Posted by Reviewer1755718 on Dec 02, 2012

Good flavor. Easy to take.

great for soew throat

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Oct 10, 2012

highly recommend

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product.

Good to take.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012

This was a freebie. It was a nice freebie. It introduced me to the product. I like to take slippery elm because it's good to take. I plan to include this product in my next order. Thank you for the freebie, and the chance to try it.