► A Quality Product with Great Formulations !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 24, 2013

This product is formulated with ingredients that are supported by thousands of years of tradition and backed by modern science to support healthy sinus, bronchial and immune function. I experienced no side effects like drowsy, brain-fog or feeling tired by taking this product. It worked within 10 minutes the first time taken. It dried up my sinuses and I stopped sneezing for the rest of the day. It works! I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

I really like this!

Posted by Japaniherb on Nov 30, 2013

Cleared my clogged sinuses right up! I took 1 tablet, and my sinuses instantly started running, and were cleared up completely in about 45minutes! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sinusitis.

More than one day sample

Posted by odereviews on Nov 23, 2013

Finally a freebie that offers more than one day serving. Got this for flu season. You never know when these freebies goes out of stock. :)

These are great!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I bought this sample pack for my stepdad to see if they would work. He takes an over the counter pill every day for his sinuses and these were a bit less expensive. He really liked them and noticed an improvement straight away, so he asked if I could get more. I then ordered the 100 pack and he doesn't even have to take one a day anymore. Very good! If my review helped you, please click the yes box below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews for products I've purchased here on iherb!

value sample size

Posted by Reviewer3074960 on Dec 04, 2013

i like the packaging of the container. havent tried it though

Redd = good

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013

Have used the Redd energy supplement before and found it quite effective, so was keen to try this Sinus stuff. Found it quite good, probably would have to go full size product to see if I can fully replace flixonase with it.

Haven't tried it yet... So, just ignore this.

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 15, 2013

I only gave it three stars because I haven't tried it yet. But I have to write something here in order to review the other items on the page (stupid system). So you should ignore this review.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2113566 on Dec 16, 2013

Good

Good dietary supplement

Posted by 5226032824691058855 on Dec 11, 2013

Good dietary supplement

good

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Dec 24, 2013

nice blend.