• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Love this!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I love to soak this on my hair 30 minutes before I bathe and then after shampoo-ing, it makes my hair feels really soft and shiny. Due to its anti-fungal bacteria and all that, I like to use it on basically everything, pimples, wounds, dry patches, mosquito bites. It's just awesome but one thing that puts me off is the smell of this thing. It's too strong for the liking of me and my family.

Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on Jun 07, 2011

This coconut oil is really nice, and the price is fair enough. I apply this mostly to my hair, and sometimes to my skin. It makes my hair really soft and less itchy. It has this toasted coconut smell, which isn't overwhelming since I love coconut.

A Must Have !

Posted by 5517824686099410980 on Aug 18, 2013

An amazing product. Keeps you soft all day from topp to toe and gives hair a new life and silkyness. The scent stays with you for hours but not overwhelming in any way. This will be reorderd soon ! :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1889982 on Jul 15, 2011

This coconut oil tastes great! Will buy again.

Supreme!!

Posted by Reviewer2006126 on May 04, 2011

Best formula for my natural hair. Leaves my curls soft and fully moisterized. Fast delivery, will def reorder!!

Real coconunt scent !

Posted by orlytagar on Sep 19, 2012

Unrefined coconut oil. Loved it

buena calidad buen precio

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Dec 22, 2014

Bote grande, buena calidad y buen precio. Yo lo uso para limpiarme la cara, para hidratar cuerpo, rostro y manos. He hecho una crema de contorno de ojos. También lo uso para cocinar. Huele estupendo y sabe mejor.

Great coconut oil

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

This unrefined coconut oil is very very good. I use it as a mask on my hair for the whole night and after several times I already saw the difference! It made my hair shiny and smooth, no problem with brushing after I wash them! I also use it as a body cream and it helps my dry skin to look much better. Love it! Will repurchase for sure!

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Mar 29, 2015

The best coconut oil (and I tried many of them) in a great, big package. The only drawback is that then the temperature is up 25 degrees C you have to keep the oil in fridge otherwise it melts. Great for adults and kids!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Jan 29, 2012

Nice texture, nice smell.