Spectrum Essentials, Organic, Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 15 fl oz (443 ml)

Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on Jun 07, 2011

This coconut oil is really nice, and the price is fair enough. I apply this mostly to my hair, and sometimes to my skin. It makes my hair really soft and less itchy. It has this toasted coconut smell, which isn't overwhelming since I love coconut.

Love this!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I love to soak this on my hair 30 minutes before I bathe and then after shampoo-ing, it makes my hair feels really soft and shiny. Due to its anti-fungal bacteria and all that, I like to use it on basically everything, pimples, wounds, dry patches, mosquito bites. It's just awesome but one thing that puts me off is the smell of this thing. It's too strong for the liking of me and my family.

A Must Have !

Posted by 5517824686099410980 on Aug 18, 2013

An amazing product. Keeps you soft all day from topp to toe and gives hair a new life and silkyness. The scent stays with you for hours but not overwhelming in any way. This will be reorderd soon ! :)

Use this for everything.

Posted by Kitty86 on May 20, 2014

Ok, let me say a few things first. A) I dye my hair monthly, so it is sometimes a little bit dry B) My skin is stupidly sensitive and dry So this being said...my ends are soft, shiny closed and unbelievable soft with this coconut oil and my skin is smooth and the coconut scent is barely there but you can notice it. I am officially hooked. Thanks Iherb.

Supreme!!

Posted by Reviewer2006126 on May 04, 2011

Best formula for my natural hair. Leaves my curls soft and fully moisterized. Fast delivery, will def reorder!!