• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Great coconut oil

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

This unrefined coconut oil is very very good. I use it as a mask on my hair for the whole night and after several times I already saw the difference! It made my hair shiny and smooth, no problem with brushing after I wash them! I also use it as a body cream and it helps my dry skin to look much better. Love it! Will repurchase for sure!

Nice!

Posted by 4679229895691109137 on Apr 10, 2016

Love it!

its too nice!

Posted by 5030775049697206210 on Mar 11, 2016

Smells so good, makes hair and skin soft and nice and just feels so good!😍

Great for dry skin

Posted by 5426536897798178620 on Feb 19, 2016

This is so great. I have eczema on my hands(have had it for years) I mix this with olive oil, oatmeal, and rosemary therapeutic oil. It makes a great cream that keeps my moist so I don't have as many flare ups.

Huile végétale de coco !

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

USDA Organic Certified Organic by QAI En gros c'est du bio. Huile de coco non raffinée. Prix super abordable (9,20 dollars pour 443 mL) avec une excellente qualité. Bien sur, je l'utilise en bain d'huiles pour mes cheveux qui sont bien nourris, renforcés et brillants. L'huile de coco est une des meilleures huiles pour les cheveux.

Exquisito

Posted by KELLAS on May 28, 2015

Soy muy aficionada a los aceites de coco y este tiene un toque especial, un puntito diferente el su perfume.Huele a coco fresco pero también parece que tenga vainilla es un poco mas dulzón y me encanta.

Soft and luscious *v*

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on May 21, 2015

I love the scent and feel of this product. I've purchased different brands of coconut oil in the past, but even at a higher temperature (when the coconut oil begins to liquefy), it didn't feel as smooth as this.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Mar 29, 2015

The best coconut oil (and I tried many of them) in a great, big package. The only drawback is that then the temperature is up 25 degrees C you have to keep the oil in fridge otherwise it melts. Great for adults and kids!

Amazing

Posted by SoleVeg on Jan 26, 2015

I will use this and buy again forever. I makes my skin and hair soft and smells amazing.

buena calidad buen precio

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Dec 22, 2014

Bote grande, buena calidad y buen precio. Yo lo uso para limpiarme la cara, para hidratar cuerpo, rostro y manos. He hecho una crema de contorno de ojos. También lo uso para cocinar. Huele estupendo y sabe mejor.