Just as good as the OTHER brand

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 12, 2014

I bought this one and 16oz Bragg on my last order. iHerb always has better price than my local store. Without the 32oz Bragg in stock, I tried this one out 1st time. It tastes slightly less strong to my mouth. Without a precision instrument, it is impossible to test the pH value out (to compare to the other brand. My good news is that the belly fat starts to melt away in the 3rd week. Without exercise. Now in my 4th week, I can feel the belly 'less solid'. As a food supplement, size(volume) does matter. That's why I am writing this review, it allows me to drink a little bit more. There are many reviewers praising the power of vinegar drink already, and I am sure there are some better or more effective ways to consume vinegar, so drink as you pleased. This is my 2nd trial of vinegar, my 1st trial years ago wasn't quite successful. And I now know the reason. Make sure DO NOT skip any meal. In fact I am eating regularly and have more appetite. And yet the waistline is slimming ! The fat 'needs' energy to melt. This is my take. No, it doesn't taste good, but IT WORKS !

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2790222 on Feb 18, 2015

I love this! It has helped me a lot.. I use it as a toner to y face and I drink it every morning with water. But the vinegar is always "out of stock". The BRAGG vinegar also.. why is that?

Wow, the smell is ummmm...strong

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 17, 2014

I have read endless positive articles and blogs about using Apple Cider Vinegar as a hair rinse in place of conditioner, so I really wanted to try it. I am sensitive to smells, plus I worked with apples in the agricultural science industry for awhile. Let me just say that it almost makes me gag every time I pour some out and even after diluting, when I pour it onto my hair. It smells like someone threw up rotten apples. I don't know if that's how Apple cider vinegar always smells, but it's almost too horrible for me, I can't imagine actually drinking it. Also, I have been using a non-cider Apple vinegar that I can find in stores here in South Korea (can't find apple cider vinegar) to rinse my hair, and I have to say, it does just as good a job as the apple cider vinegar with just an apple vinegar smell and not a 'rotten' apple vinegar smell, so I will stick with that.

Great

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

Not only good for cooking, but also unbelievably effective for illnesses and such. My husband has sinus problems and on a day that he wakes up totally stuffed up this works like magic.

Fruity and useful ACV

Posted by 5223273244529273216 on Jan 05, 2015

Spectrum Naturals ACV is very economical compared to other brands. Spectrum doesn't sacrifice quality either. Compared to Bragg, there is definitely less "mother," but for my purposes, this is actually rather nice. It also seems to me that this is a little fruitier than other ACVs I've tried.

Wonderful

Posted by 5690497961660997539 on Jul 10, 2014

I use this to rinse my hair, which many people do to skip conditioning using a product. It works beautifully! Great value for money.

Great vinegar

Posted by Korutherapy on Nov 27, 2013

Good acidity, taste delicious in salad or from a spoon. Will buy again.

Just as good as the more expensive brand's

Posted by nosila on Jan 13, 2015

I use this for my hair, my skin, my health & cooking. It's just as good as any other I have tried & it's got a great price. Will continue to buy...

Good but I'm not into vinager flavor

Posted by Reviewer1282920 on Jan 16, 2014

This is good; good for you and healthy. I'm just not into the vinager flavor so I'm not sure how to rate it.