お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Spectrum Naturals, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Unpasteurized, Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just as good as the OTHER brand

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 12, 2014

I bought this one and 16oz Bragg on my last order. iHerb always has better price than my local store. Without the 32oz Bragg in stock, I tried this one out 1st time. It tastes slightly less strong to my mouth. Without a precision instrument, it is impossible to test the pH value out (to compare to the other brand. My good news is that the belly fat starts to melt away in the 3rd week. Without exercise. Now in my 4th week, I can feel the belly 'less solid'. As a food supplement, size(volume) does matter. That's why I am writing this review, it allows me to drink a little bit more. There are many reviewers praising the power of vinegar drink already, and I am sure there are some better or more effective ways to consume vinegar, so drink as you pleased. This is my 2nd trial of vinegar, my 1st trial years ago wasn't quite successful. And I now know the reason. Make sure DO NOT skip any meal. In fact I am eating regularly and have more appetite. And yet the waistline is slimming ! The fat 'needs' energy to melt. This is my take. No, it doesn't taste good, but IT WORKS !

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2790222 on Feb 18, 2015

I love this! It has helped me a lot.. I use it as a toner to y face and I drink it every morning with water. But the vinegar is always "out of stock". The BRAGG vinegar also.. why is that?

Wonderful

Posted by 5690497961660997539 on Jul 10, 2014

I use this to rinse my hair, which many people do to skip conditioning using a product. It works beautifully! Great value for money.

Great

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

Not only good for cooking, but also unbelievably effective for illnesses and such. My husband has sinus problems and on a day that he wakes up totally stuffed up this works like magic.

Fruity and useful ACV

Posted by 5223273244529273216 on Jan 05, 2015

Spectrum Naturals ACV is very economical compared to other brands. Spectrum doesn't sacrifice quality either. Compared to Bragg, there is definitely less "mother," but for my purposes, this is actually rather nice. It also seems to me that this is a little fruitier than other ACVs I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »