July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Spectrum Naturals, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Unpasteurized, Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Just as good as the OTHER brand

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 12, 2014

I bought this one and 16oz Bragg on my last order. iHerb always has better price than my local store. Without the 32oz Bragg in stock, I tried this one out 1st time. It tastes slightly less strong to my mouth. Without a precision instrument, it is impossible to test the pH value out (to compare to the other brand. My good news is that the belly fat starts to melt away in the 3rd week. Without exercise. Now in my 4th week, I can feel the belly 'less solid'. As a food supplement, size(volume) does matter. That's why I am writing this review, it allows me to drink a little bit more. There are many reviewers praising the power of vinegar drink already, and I am sure there are some better or more effective ways to consume vinegar, so drink as you pleased. This is my 2nd trial of vinegar, my 1st trial years ago wasn't quite successful. And I now know the reason. Make sure DO NOT skip any meal. In fact I am eating regularly and have more appetite. And yet the waistline is slimming ! The fat 'needs' energy to melt. This is my take. No, it doesn't taste good, but IT WORKS !

Wonderful

Posted by 5690497961660997539 on Jul 10, 2014

I use this to rinse my hair, which many people do to skip conditioning using a product. It works beautifully! Great value for money.

Great vinegar

Posted by 5355862592721810958 on Nov 27, 2013

Good acidity, taste delicious in salad or from a spoon. Will buy again.

Good but I'm not into vinager flavor

Posted by Reviewer1282920 on Jan 16, 2014

This is good; good for you and healthy. I'm just not into the vinager flavor so I'm not sure how to rate it.