Great together

Posted by 5640553166587077012 on Jan 23, 2015

iHerb.com & Spectrum Coconut oil are a great way for me to save time while sticking to a healthy diet. I use it in breakfast shakes,oatmeal and more. My busy routine never has to skip a beat, because of iHerb's fast delivery. I always recommend iHerb to my family & friends.

moisturizes wonderfully

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

We use this as an ingredient in homemade baby wipes and by itself as a body moisturizer. We've never dealt with diaper rash when using homemade wipes. It soaks in well, using very little, and does not leave a greasy feeling. Skin loves it. It's also excellent for cooking, including popping popcorn. Yum.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 13, 2016

I like it a lot and use use it for multi purpose. My favourite are hair and toothpaste! Try it it leaves the teeth clean, conditionned and smell free! I also like the taste of it. The consistency is ferm but melt easily once applied on the skin, in the mouth...

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Mar 12, 2014

We use this for baking.

Good taste

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I will reorder this product.

Posted by 5606281448777062181 on Aug 07, 2014

Great multi-purpose coconut oil. Awesome for smoothies!

It's perfect for dry skin.

Posted by 5442289535225062258 on Mar 31, 2016

My skin is quite sensitive and dry. So I use it instead of body lotion/ cream. It keeps my skin moisturizing. The price is reasonable than others.

The best I've tried so far

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I've been a fan of the coconut oil for a long time and I've been looking for a versatile and high quality product for quite a while. This one is great both for cosmetic use and for cooking and very good value for money. I highly recommended it!

Awesome for Cooking

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jun 22, 2016

Great oil for cooking eggs, potatoes, etc. it melts nice, allows the food not to stick but it is also not too "oily" like using an oil. The flavor is very mild as some other coconut oils leave the food with a "coconuty" taste/smell, this one does not. My husband would not eat the foods with the other oils, but this one is his go to for frying foods!