Great together

Posted by 5640553166587077012 on Jan 23, 2015

iHerb.com & Spectrum Coconut oil are a great way for me to save time while sticking to a healthy diet. I use it in breakfast shakes,oatmeal and more. My busy routine never has to skip a beat, because of iHerb's fast delivery. I always recommend iHerb to my family & friends.

moisturizes wonderfully

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

We use this as an ingredient in homemade baby wipes and by itself as a body moisturizer. We've never dealt with diaper rash when using homemade wipes. It soaks in well, using very little, and does not leave a greasy feeling. Skin loves it. It's also excellent for cooking, including popping popcorn. Yum.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 13, 2016

I like it a lot and use use it for multi purpose. My favourite are hair and toothpaste! Try it it leaves the teeth clean, conditionned and smell free! I also like the taste of it. The consistency is ferm but melt easily once applied on the skin, in the mouth...

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Mar 12, 2014

We use this for baking.

Good taste

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I will reorder this product.

It's perfect for dry skin.

Posted by 5442289535225062258 on Mar 31, 2016

My skin is quite sensitive and dry. So I use it instead of body lotion/ cream. It keeps my skin moisturizing. The price is reasonable than others.

Posted by 5606281448777062181 on Aug 07, 2014

Great multi-purpose coconut oil. Awesome for smoothies!

The best I've tried so far

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I've been a fan of the coconut oil for a long time and I've been looking for a versatile and high quality product for quite a while. This one is great both for cosmetic use and for cooking and very good value for money. I highly recommended it!

Scent-free, literally gentle enough for my baby's skin

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Sep 13, 2016

I use this for cooking, baking, and as a little moisturizer on my infant. Love it. Only complaint (and reason for 4 stars instead of 5): the jar is unusually difficult to open. Not just the first time - every time. I have taken to barely screwing the top back on because it is somehow impossible to get back off.

Good for you!

Posted by 5682816148921470478 on Dec 01, 2016

I've used Coconut Oil for more than 2 yrs now, and it's great, not only for cooking, but for removing makeup. Why buy the expensive makeup removers when you have this? It's good for your skin as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »